GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

If I buy a helicopter where will it be stored/sent?

polaris23

----------------------

You have to call up for one, then go to a nearby spawn location. That help?

homeskillet

It is stored in outer space and is delivered to the nearest helipad except if you are too close then it spawns at the next nearest pad. It can be a pain in the ass. I use the merryweather copter unless I want the buzzard. The frogger and maverick are a waste of money unless you have a lot of it.

Edited by homeskillet
  • Like 1

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

I want to know before I spend money.

pegasus will store it for u. buy the buzard, its the only heli you'll ever need.

procharged94

Buzzard was the best purchase I've made. Worth every penny once you LEARN TO FLY IT. Just don't get discouraged.

I don't understand why anyone spends the money on the Buzzard. They spawn in the same places 24/7.

homeskillet

I don't understand why anyone spends the money on the Buzzard. They spawn in the same places 24/7.

No, they don't and most would prefer to not have to drive to the other side of the map to get one anyway.

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

Bill, you smoked to much weed :p do they spawn even in missions and such?

All vehicles from warstock (excluding the Dubsta 6x6), planes, helis, and boats are stored in Pegasus. You call them to retrieve your selected vehicle. It costs $200

Because when i want it, I want it, I don't want to be driving to various locations to see if it spawned.

I use it for crate pickups and lester targets mostly. It's awesome for Lester targets.

It is stored in outer space and is delivered to the nearest helipad except if you are too close then it spawns at the next nearest pad. It can be a pain in the ass. I use the merryweather copter unless I want the buzzard. The frogger and maverick are a waste of money unless you have a lot of it

Exactly, as far as it appearing far away just call merry weather pickup and then pick up your buzzard. Don't bother buying a plane since all but the vestra spawn at airport for free.

Not during missions.....New to GTA V Online, aren't you?

No one is being 100% clear here but,

It'll spawn either at the heli' pads by the harbor, the airport, or if you're in blaine county it'll spawn at the two airports there. As well as a few (very very few) random locations.

No one is being 100% clear here but,

It'll spawn either at the heli' pads by the harbor, the airport, or if you're in blaine county it'll spawn at the two airports there. As well as a few (very very few) random locations.

Also the hospital.

Whichever is closer. But other neat things - if it gets blown up or stolen it doesn't matter, there is no insurance to pay, and it doesn't require an asset like a garage spot or helipad spot.

This is awesome, thanks guys.

The reason I want to buy it is because sometimes I don't want to be driving to a distant location to see IF it spawned, as well as for missions and to just cause havoc with friends.

And as someone mentioned, Lester targets must be a breeze.

Edited by polaris23

• 5 weeks later...