GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why haven't R* patched the god mode glitch?

Adeel007

Getting sick of this - they are so quick to patch money glitches but can't do the same for this. Game breaking glitch, has put me off from playing. I had one retarded kid yesterday doing it to kill me then messaging me to say "owned".

This doesn't effect cash cards so its gonna take them a while to fix it

• Like 3

Getting sick of this - they are so quick to patch money glitches but can't do the same for this. Game breaking glitch, has put me off from playing. I had one retarded kid yesterday doing it to kill me then messaging me to say "owned".

I haven't run in to this problem, I can avoid it in free roam but it used to be game breaking in death matches (even if I was on the winning team) - that was many months ago now though.

But I agree with your post, you'd think hacks/glitches that involve god mode would be patched immediately - not soon

Did you see the report pages?

people are sitting in their apartment and recording them...

I expect tons of people to get banned from GTA Online with this next update :-\

hope they enjoyed "god mode"

Edited by rzurita01

I haven't run in to this problem, I can avoid it in free roam but it used to be game breaking in death matches (even if I was on the winning team) - that was many months ago now though.

But I agree with your post, you'd think hacks/glitches that involve god mode would be patched immediately - not soon

I've not encountered anyone using it in death matches - don't think its possible. But the one you're talking about was patched - this is a free mode one - almost every lobby has one stupid kid using it

Edited by Adeel007

It takes a few days to fix it (could take a while once took me 2 weeks to find a bug I fixed with just 2 lines), then is goes to test, they test it for another few days, then it gets put into the latest patch, when everything for the next release is ready they do a build, this gets tested. Then that has to get sent to MS / Sony who test it, and finally it gets released along with the DLC.

No conspiracy just software dev 101...

I've not encountered anyone using it in death matches - don't think its possible. But the one you're talking about was patched - this is a free mode one - almost every lobby has one stupid kid using it - Also I've recorded a few people from my apartment and got them banned by posting on R* support site.

Oh yeah it's a different bug, I'm just saying I don't find the current one game breaking - you can avoid it. When it was in deathmatches you either took a bad sport point or waited it out :/ kind of sucked pretty hard.

Yeah well in all honesty, it took months for the LS Customs glitch to go away. Each update I was like 'wtf this still works?'

Although they were pretty snappy about the hooker glitch. I guess that was an easier fix though.

Edited by SpidersWeb

CatchMeTrolling

Doesn't bother their money obviously, they'll get to it with the next update.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

rockstarfanboy1987

It takes a few days to fix it (could take a while once took me 2 weeks to find a bug I fixed with just 2 lines), then is goes to test, they test it for another few days, then it gets put into the latest patch, when everything for the next release is ready they do a build, this gets tested. Then that has to get sent to MS / Sony who test it, and finally it gets released along with the DLC.

you must be part of anonymous bro

Edited by rockstarfanboy1987

I would assume that they are working on it. Why don't YOU fix it?

Yeah I work for R* - I'll just go ahead and fix it - stupid fan boy

AndyGanteks

Summer vacations