GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Liberator Still Buyable, Sovereign Not Showing?

NoMeansPlayDeaf

NoMeansPlayDeaf

I thought the update ended?

The liberator is still showing and available to purchase, but the sovereign is not even showing on the websites...

BLACK DYNAM1TE

If you bought them they will still show up in the inventory, unlike the Roosevelt back in February. It was a good move I feel because if you sell your bike to make room you can always buy another whenever you feel. The Roosevelt however can't be repurchased if you where to sell/replace it. I bought both Sovereign and Liberator for both my characters, my friend/crew mate only bought the Monster truck, I was curious this morning too so I had asked him is the bike still listed he said no, but the truck is. Which is weird because you can't buy or sell the same Pegasus vehicle

I wish they didn´t disappear from singleplayer garages.I´m just glad I kept both the repainted black Sovereign and stock Sovereign in my Online garage and also got my Liberator.

So I bought both when they first came out, if I sell my sovereign can I buy it again (Will it still be in stock)?

Edited by VANAGON

The Lonesome Drifter

They are no longer in SP garages!?!

WHY???

Butterfly57

The Liberator is still showing for me in the website, but I presume it is because I've bought it. Not sure about the bike I was never interested in that one anyway.

I do think it odd interest is still interest the website for me. Doesn't even say out of stock. With the Roosevelt it said out of stock before finally being removed from the website.

I can only assume it appears there interesting you've bought it but not otherwise. But it's not like you need to repurchase interest nett anytime since it is a pegasus vehicle, can't exactly sell or otherwise dispose of these ones.

WHY???

I don´t know why they removed them from singleplayer,I thought they would stay there like Roosevelt.The weapons are no longer in SP Ammunation too.

Edited by LeopardGecko

The_B1u3_Jay

They're not available in SP garages anymore? What the f*ck?!?!? I was expecting them to stay in the garages like in the valentines day update. Nice going Cockstar. Ya f*cking assholes. I swear, we cant even f*cking win with this company any more.

Edited by Awesom-0

dingodile_r89

WHY???

SP-MP glitches, probably...

You need to calm down, it's probably a bug like what happened to the Gunsenberg Sweeper.

AdmiralAmmunation

I don't get why R* makes content and then locks it off, in a game severely lacking in good content...

• Like 2

The Lonesome Drifter

WHY???

But the liberator. A MONSTER TRUCK. A one of a kind vehicle can no longer be used offline :(

Pooh I bet is a "conspiracy" between Microsoft and "cockstar" to sell more xbox gold subscriptions... Yeah... That's it...

matajuegos01

IfI want the liberator I'll save edit it into my game :D with dollar rims

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

I don't get why R* makes content and then locks it off, in a game severely lacking in good content...

Severely lacking? Jesus, this game is full of content, hence why people still play it a year after release.

The purpose of locking stuff back off is so that the special purchases / exclusives actually mean something.

But it's really messed up they removed it from SP - I expected it to stay there - SP2MP is the only reason I could think of for that :/

coach_wargo

They're both coming back to SP after the next update.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202966953-Liberator-and-Sovereign-Missing-in-GTAV-Story-Mode

(The R* support site has a nice search function, give it a try cockstar support)

r9cIgaI.png

Edited by coach_wargo
  • Like 3

WHY???

I don´t know why they removed them from singleplayer,I thought they would stay there like Roosevelt.The weapons are no longer in SP Ammunation too.Well that sucks!!

WHY???

yeah this is what happens bad apples and the pie thing ya know

coach_wargo

For the last three posters, since you seemed to have missed it the first time ;)

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202966953-Liberator-and-Sovereign-Missing-in-GTAV-Story-Mode

(The R* support site has a nice search function, give it a try cockstar support)

r9cIgaI.png

• Like 3

For the last three posters, since you seemed to have missed it the first time ;)

r9cIgaI.png

I love you coach

• Like 1

Soran Is On

Why the f*ck is the Musket still on the wall at ammunation but the fireworks launcher isn't. Musket uses shotgun ammo why the f*ck didn't they just make the Firework launcher use RPG ammo. Some horse sh*t right there...

• Like 1

PoopyThomas

Why the f*ck is the Musket still on the wall at ammunation but the fireworks launcher isn't. Musket uses shotgun ammo why the f*ck didn't they just make the Firework launcher use RPG ammo. Some horse sh*t right there...

If you buy RPG ammo it fills up the firework launcher

• Like 1

Soran Is On

Are you yankin my chain?

"They're coming back in the next update"

Just like heists, right?

PoopyThomas

Are you yankin my chain?

It worked for me, but I did the fill completely ammo option at Ammunation by pressing Square/X. It's probably gonna be patched in the future but for the mean time, that's how you can get more ammo :D

Soran Is On

Are you yankin my chain?It worked for me, but I did the fill completely ammo option at Ammunation by pressing Square/X. It's probably gonna be patched in the future but for the mean time, that's how you can get more ammo :Dnice. I hope that just gets looked over patch wise. I love the firework launcher.

I think the fireworks that you could set on the ground were very cool too. Too bad they were never in SP and will probably not come to SP either.

• Like 1