2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Kill anyone that spawns in Legion Square

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Most likely they are trying to GOD MODE glitch.

• Like 2

SteelerMonkey746

While that may be mostly true, there are times where I will spawn there after leaving the Playstation store, and I can assure you that I will never even attempt to try to do that glitch.

I got kicked for idling while in my garage and I respawned in Legion Square. No god mode glitch intentions.

• Like 4

The garages are under legion square, so when I try to ditch the war near the Del Perro apts, I spawn at Legion Square. f*ck you and your killing...

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Nine times out of ten you will be killing someone attempting god mode. If your unlucky to spawn there, collateral damage against public god mode glitchers. Sorry, my apologies. I will camp there raking in kills, and there will be no new god mode glitchers in the lobby, double win for me. God mode glitchers already in lobby, tank and report.

• Like 1

NikkoCharger

But if they're in God mode how would you kill them?

• Like 2

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Park a tank on that a** and report.

• Like 4

No, I spawned there once joining what I though was a normal session. So you'd be killing innocents. Also, if someone was god-mode glitching, wouldn't you NOT be able to kill him? Maybe a little less you talk, a little more you think next time.

• Like 1

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

No, I spawned there once joining what I though was a normal session. So you'd be killing innocents. Also, if someone was god-mode glitching, wouldn't you NOT be able to kill him? Maybe a little less you talk, a little more you think next time.

For the god mode glitch to kick in they must call their mechanic after being hit, after spawning in Legion Square. Again sorry for the collateral damage. Must be vigilant in this new God Mode era.

They can't possibly be doing the legion square survival...you asswipes crack me up!

"Kill anyone goin into lsc ( bitch bitch bitch) they money glitchin.."

"Kill anyone at elclipse towers (bitch bitch bitch)...they be glitchin!"

I swear if me and my crew come out of legion square suvival to campers...its gonna be a blood bath.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 3

CarimboHanky

good luck killing me once i spawn there hahaha

For the god mode glitch to kick in they must call their mechanic after being hit, after spawning in Legion Square. Again sorry for the collateral damage. Must be vigilant in this new God Mode era.

not true at all...

once i fall under the map, respawn at legion square and drop a grenade to make sure im in god mode, thats it.

no hitting no npc and damn sure not calling any mechanic.

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Understandable, but we all have got to be vigilant at this time, because R* has had 2 weeks (when it became public knowledge) to fix this game breaking glitch.

Edited by d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Understandable, but we all have got to be vigilant at this time, because R* has had 2 weeks (when it became public knowledge) to fix this game breaking glitch.

you can not play in open sessions...you could change sessions...you could mind your own frickin business instead of assaulting people trying to do the activities in and around the square....there are races and parachuting activities that spawn you at legion square...but you wouldn't know that...you're being vigilant. Edited by TreFacTor

good luck killing me once i spawn there hahaha

not true at all...

once i fall under the map, respawn at legion square and drop a grenade to make sure im in god mode, thats it.

no hitting no npc and damn sure not calling any mechanic.

This is fact.

And yeah, Legion Square Survival is very popular, I spawn there after playing and would be pretty pissed to find a twanker camper waiting for me accusing me of being a cheater.

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

No rules against it, and its good clean fun. And to hear the potential god griefer get angry puts a smile on my face. Also does wonders for my e-penis.

grand theft spaghetti

so your response is to grief the lobby because your paranoid?

find someone in god mode, put it in passive, report the player and move along.

if you keep running after the cheater you have no one to blame but yourself for being killed so many times.

or do what I do and go into god mode yourself and then melee the douchebag until they leave the session.

because every time I try to park a tank on some one in god mode the magically pop up down the block.

and while we are talking about legion square, its been weeks since that part of the map wasn't filled with giant space poops. money glitches get hotpatched in 24 hours. everything else rockstar takes there sweet ass time fixing.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Killing is my business and business is good.

Edited by d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r
  • Like 3

Actaully, the entire "punch NPCs and call mechanic" is entirely unneeded. They're in godmode as soon as they spawn in legion square. Trying to fight them is useless. Just get a fast star or helicopter and GTFO of Los Santos. Godmodders are too simple-minded to leave the city.

This sounds like spawn killing, plain and simple.

Congratulations on finding the most common respawn area in the game and camping it?

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Actaully, the entire "punch NPCs and call mechanic" is entirely unneeded. They're in godmode as soon as they spawn in legion square. Trying to fight them is useless. Just get a fast star or helicopter and GTFO of Los Santos. Godmodders are too simple-minded to leave the city.

At least you can initiate first contact and warn others to kick said mofo before he griefs the entire lobby. So many passive aggressive blokes.

Congratulations on finding the most common respawn area in the game and camping it?

I'd still take my time out of the day to return the favor until he leaves. As most people would. Edited by Kushology

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Sneakerfeen11

Umm, I am pretty sure he will blow your tin foil tank up WAY before you can crush him to death. I have seen a few people mention crushing a player using the glitch, but it makes no sense. Unless the player is an absolute idiot you would have no chance of killing him before he blows you up.

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Thats in the title btw.

Hector Tavares

Just another player who only sees this game as a CoD-style PVP game.

Glitching or not, spawn-killing is spawn-killing.

Why not just go play a FPS game if killing is the only thing you do in GTA?

• Like 2

And this is why I don't play in public free roam lobbies anymore.

• Like 3

Electrogypsy

I go idle in my garage all the time, and when I respawn back into online I'm allways in Legion Square.

Park a tank on that a** and report.

You wont ever get a tank on top of someone before your tank is blown up these days.

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

Haven't played them, but as being a mechanic with over 35 yrs (25 yr paid) experience I have come to the conclusion that fixing the root of the problem is better than running away from the problem, until the manufacturer makes a recall, or patches this sh*t up.

Hector Tavares

Haven't played them, but as being a mechanic with over 35 yrs (25 yr paid) experience I have come to the conclusion that fixing the root of the problem is better than running away from the problem, until the manufacturer makes a recall, or patches this sh*t up.

If that's how you truly see the solution to this problem, then hey, go at it. I'm not going to stop you. It's completely your decision, but be aware of any possible repercussions.

Sneakerfeen11

Or you can stop being a weirdo in game looking to stalk players and just go to another session like a sensible ADULT would.

• Like 2