GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GOd Mode is ruining free roam battles.

ShadeShow

Its so frustrating when you in a great room having a solid battle with some other people and then all of the sudden something doesnt seem right and after you die a few more times you realize the guy who just showed up is in god mode and killing everyone. Only one thing to do at this point is to leave.

Its sad.

I have actually pump faked a few people by going into passive and standing next to them after they killed me and watch them kill someone else and then I send them a msg stating "Thanks for making it ez to record you glitching" It has actually made two guys leave the room and one go swim out into the ocean.

But last night I entered 6 rooms and in all 6 rooms there was god mode present.

• Like 4

I agree, this has to stop. It takes all the fun out of free roam. I just don't understand the mentality of these arseholes. I guess their mommy didn't hug them enough when they was growing up.

AwesomeJokeGTA

Maybe you're not shooting them hard enough

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3

i went out and bought a recording device...its a lot of fun getting these assholes banned

i went out and bought a recording device...its a lot of fun getting these assholes banned

A smartphone has a camera though...
  • Like 2

Bongsquirrel

im drunk again..

Edited by Bongsquirrel
  • Like 2

AwesomeJokeGTA

A smartphone has a camera though...With potato quality doe
  • Like 3

The Real SpitKing

I ran into 2 of these God Mode asshats last night. I told them to come smile for the camera because i was making a video for R*. They left immediately. About the only thing i have found that works except for leaving the session myself.

yeah but this is far easier and i can just keep it running during my whole session

• Like 2

Bongsquirrel

Yeah fcking bastards dont fight fair them bitches so fcking annoying wanna slap them bad.

Get a friend who can mod to come and bitch slap them for you, you'll never see people run for the hills so quick.

But yeah, it's annoying that there hasn't been a patch for this.. It's disappointing that people just want to sh*t all over this game, really is :/

Bongsquirrel

Met couple of them but wheres the fun in that dont get it stupid pricks :blink:

Edited by Bongsquirrel

As I heard, drive a tank on top of them and they will be stuck forever since they can't get out nor die.

Bongsquirrel

This doesn't effect cash cards so its gonna take them a while to fix it.

This!

[email protected]

They'll get back to you in about a day

Not here, reported someone last week and still got no answer.They got back to me right away even without photo or video evidence

Ts annoying, especialy if its constantly you getting killed. I dont have much money(even thugh you lose very little upon death) but it soon adds up and you lose alot.

I didnt mind god modders in IV, as they moslty left you alone, if you left them alone

You can drive a tank on them. They will eventually die and lose god mode. Haven't tried it but maybe continuously running them over in a vehicle every time they try to get up.

I may start up a youtube account today just to post a video to get someone banned. If I do I will link it to this thread so you can see how I was fumbling trying to keep the guy on my screen as well as hold my cell phone.

I may start up a youtube account today just to post a video to get someone banned. If I do I will link it to this thread so you can see how I was fumbling trying to keep the guy on my screen as well as hold my cell phone.k

I missed out actually last night from seeing my first true modder experience. My daughter unplugged the router kicking me offline and when I got back my buddies were telling me that a modder made a mailbox come out of his ass and then he turned into a fridge and some other crazy stuff.

The guy didnt kill anyone and was just having fun. It sucks. I have been waiting forever to see some crazy mod sh*t but I always seem to miss it or I find the guys who just blow everyone up.

yup parking a tank on them kills em and gets rid of the god mode however you have to be fast because they will jump into passive or try to leave lobby immediately after dying.

I think that everyone should stop referring to this mode as 'God Mode'. That actually kinda sounds cool. What it really should be called is 'P*ssy B*tch Mode', then they'd have YouTube videos telling ppl how to go into 'P*ssy B*tch Mode' and I don't think as many players would use it if it was widely known as 'P*ssy B*tch mode. That's essentially what it is anyway

Comandante-Olle

I use the in-game report function.

But what I really wonder with this cheating-glitches that ruins for others is how much can R* see on player history to be able too ban you.

A while back we had the invisibility and no blip-glitch. That one was a two man glitch so a little harder too track maybe.

But the current invincible glitch is what I understand a one man glitch involving a specific garage that also is a 2-car garage if i got it right.

That seems real easy to spot if R* tracks you as a cheater. It makes no sence for someone to go from a 10-car garage to a 2-car garage after the 1.15 update other than glitching.

• Like 2