Rooftop Rumble Again!

ghostgamer72

ghostgamer72

Is it just me or that every time I use quick join job I get Rooftop Rumble which is good but its starting to get repetitive

RandallFlagg00

I see you just joined, so I'm not trying to be a dick. But there are 1000 topics about this on this forum. And yes, rooftop rumble gets old quick. Everyone is hoping that they will increase payouts for other missions so that people will stop farming it.

oleg_aka_djmeg

they'll either increase payouts for other missions or decrease payout for rr. first one will never happen cuz r*.

Sparky McWonderpants

At this point, most people have done every meeting and with the idea that an update is coming soon, people are in 100% cash grab mode. I am there as well, so I don't mind it. When it becomes the only thing you see 2 weeks after a release, thats when I get annoyed.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

they'll either increase payouts for other missions or decrease payout for rr. first one will never happen cuz r*.

I'm honestly surprised they havent nerfed the payout already. They're still nerfing other payouts. Its like they want people to grind it.