2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Experienced Roleplayers

justllj

Trying to get together a consistent group of people for a role play community. Doesn't matter what role you play as long as you are REALISTIC, CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. I have a post under lobby's and meet ups as well with rules. Just let me know on here what role you play. Starting a lobby tonight at 9 pm eastern. Centered around east Los santos.

UES Roleplay

Trying to get together a consistent group of people for a role play community. Doesn't matter what role you play as long as you are REALISTIC, CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. I have a post under lobby's and meet ups as well with rules. Just let me know on here what role you play. Starting a lobby tonight at 9 pm eastern. Centered around east Los santos.

Have you considered UES?

Razor_S_Edge

Our lobbies start at 7:30 EST. If that is something that fits into your schedule check us out at www.lawenforcementroleplay.com!

UES Roleplay

If you are interested, I run a police roleplay, with a civilian and patrol officers. We are a serious crew that uses codes and have an academy. If you are interested you can find us at http://www.pcpdclan.webs.com

What is your gamertag Hujo10? Could we have a representative of UES contact you?

Richiereason

Hello I'm recruiting for my crew called... Bounty Security MC

We are a new MC that role play jobs and free roam together.

Are main job is that we protect bounty's but we get a percentage of the bounty for there protection!

Club rules are:

- Wear the emblem somewhere on jacket, hoodie etc

- Crew members must have tattoos

- Crew members must not kill any other members without bringing the problem to the table for a club vote

- Club votes on all jobs and partnership moves within the club

- Must be able to follow instruction when given by important members of the club

- Must have a motorcycle

- Players interested in role playing is essential

- Members must be active at least 3 times a week

- Preferably have a mic but if not its ok

- Members MUST look out for each other and respect the laws

- And most importantly have FUN!!

Women please do not hesitate you are more than welcome too!!

The club has already started making moves for a partnership with The Mercanti Family

For more information regarding anything at all you wish to know about/ and if you would like to join then please

Click the link for our Social Club profile and message me! THANKS

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bounty_security_mc

If you are interested, I run a police roleplay, with a civilian and patrol officers. We are a serious crew that uses codes and have an academy. If you are interested you can find us at http://www.pcpdclan.webs.com

What is your gamertag Hujo10? Could we have a representative of UES contact you?

Yes. My GT is Hujo10, feel free to contact me there

The 501st is a crew I just created to do airborne type missions.(looking for a good group of men or women to roll with Arma style) It will be a small crew of 18 people or less and I need help building it sense I lack friends on psn (girlfriend took over the xbox for her gaming needs) I have done some role play sessions with other military crews (not as 501st) not what I was looking for. It got boring fast because it lacked structure and objectives. Not to mention I am done with all these little kids as for I am 26 and I want to play with more mature players. Ok so the whole crew itself will be spilt in to teams Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta.

Note: There is a hierarchy structure in the crew to make managing the crew a little more simple as of now the crew consists of just me the SC says three members that's false. (if any crew members have any idea for the crew let your higher officer know so we can discuss it and go from there.)

Everyone will have a job to do for the crew for example. One person from each team will be a gunner so he/she uses the combat MG ect.. so cooperation is needed. Mission wise like to do R* created parachute jump and free mode jumps and some R* missions. We will also be doing created missions for the crew. Example one mission is to recover WMD, created in the capture mode it is intended for Co Op (not player vs player) teams alpha, Bravo ect.. work together to push through hostile NPC (computer)guarding packages. [Open minded on playing other peoples creations] This is supposed to be a strong team based crew working together with a battle buddy system. [also good for when heists are released] so it's up to the crew to make this happen. If interested hit me up here on fourm or

PSN: B-TRON_88

Social club: B-TRON

Crew social club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/501st_airborne_unit

Thanks for your time hope to play with you soon.

Hi I'm the president of the unified nation mc my crew is looking for a role playing crew to play with sound interesting what guys have going do you guys have bikers role playing with u ? Add me up psn phyco_blue22

I'm looking for xbox players.

I'm hosting a lobby tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern. Roles needed to fill: bike gang (3 max), 2 cops. You can be anything you want, except a hitman (complicates things). Check out my post under lobby and meet up for rules and an invite

Looking for some role playing business owners to import export products or cars for My role play lobby tonight. Playing at 1130 eastern. Message GT KUSHLUMBEE09