Weird camera stuttering on Android

Noox

I'm using a S4 (I9505) and if I play it maxed out the camera movement is very weird and it's like it teleports back and it teleports to its original position a second later.

Apparently I am the only one with this problem, any help?

Did you install it to an SD card? If you have an SD card that isn't a class 6 or higher, expect weird glitches; especially if you're running GTA on an SD card.

j4hhYw6.png

You say,"...if I play it maxed out the camera movement is very weird".

So, your device cannot handle the game "Maxed Out". If it plays at lower settings then you need a new device or just play it with the lower settings that your device can use.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201130268--Updated-2-18-14-Patch-Notes-for-San-Andreas-on-Android-and-iOS

[updated 6/2/14]

Supported Devices [February 18, 2014 12:43]:

Windows Phone 8

Nokia Lumia: 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810

HTC: 8XT

Windows RT

Surface 2 or equivalent

Note: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas requires an initial 20MB download and then an additional 2.5GB download. Please make sure you have access to a Wi-Fi Access Point, and that your device is plugged into a power source until the download is complete.

Edited by lil weasel

You say,"...if I play it maxed out the camera movement is very weird".

So, your device cannot handle the game "Maxed Out". If it plays at lower settings then you need a new device or just play it with the lower settings that your device can use.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201130268--Updated-2-18-14-Patch-Notes-for-San-Andreas-on-Android-and-iOS

[updated 6/2/14]

Supported Devices [February 18, 2014 12:43]:

Windows Phone 8

Nokia Lumia: 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810

HTC: 8XT

Windows RT

Surface 2 or equivalent

Note: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas requires an initial 20MB download and then an additional 2.5GB download. Please make sure you have access to a Wi-Fi Access Point, and that your device is plugged into a power source until the download is complete.

Ended up doing a factory reset and now it's working.