GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What happened to the mission stocks and scares?

TheAnimeGamer92

TheAnimeGamer92

After the Independence Day update a lot of people said that rockstar removed it, is that true?

They take missions down from time to time and there is usually no explanation for it. Maybe they're fixing something or making changes.It'll pop back up sooner or later as this is like 3rd time it's been taken down :/

dingodile_r89

All missions that involve hacking a terminal have been taken down because initiating a hack causes total loss of character control.

So:

Stocks and scares

Chemical extraction

Hack and dash

I don't remember others

They've been taken down for fixing.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Richman in Richmond I think was the fourth, the one were you hack the keypad at the mansion and steal 2 cars , cant remember all by name but they will be put back when they have the issues corrected

All missions that involve hacking a terminal have been taken down because initiating a hack causes total loss of character control.

So:

Stocks and scares

Chemical extraction

Hack and dash

I don't remember others

They've been taken down for fixing.

Hes right https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202627393-Missing-Contact-Missions-After-GTA-Online-Independence-Day-Special

Sir Michael

They better fix the insane respawn rate white they're at it... I miss playing that mission solo. :(

• Like 2

Sky_Light12

They take missions down from time to time and there is usually no explanation for it. Maybe they're fixing something or making changes.It'll pop back up sooner or later as this is like 3rd time it's been taken down :/

it's proably due safe box bug

It was briefly turned into Base Invaders as far as the respawn rates. I beat it twice solo, and had anywhere from 140-160 kills. Trust me OP it got annoying, R* put the Agent Smith code in the mission, if you stayed in one spot for too long you were dead. It was my favorite mission up until they f*cked it up.

CrysisAverted

The stocks dropped and R* got scared

• Like 2

I tried to do it a few times with four high level guys and we were pinned down for half an hour I swear and never did make it out. I even tried hovering my buzzard inside the shed firing constant missiles, my mates still all failed so I got out and tried to solo it. Almost made it but no... Very tough.

The reason the mission is down now is for bug fixes. I have no doubt it'll be back in 1.16.

They better fix the insane respawn rate white they're at it... I miss playing that mission solo. :(

f*cking word.

There's a difference between challenging, and batsh*t retarded.

38391_s.gif

KILLAnVA187

Funnest and toughest mission. Yea F'ed up spawn rate but if u got 4 ppl all moving as a group watching each others back and a buzzard at the end of the pier makes for a badass escape.

Also Nb4lock?

Edited by KILLAnVA187

Biggie Kaniff

I miss all these missions with hacking. However, the los santos connection is still available.

KamikaziOtter

I'm glad they took it down... since 1.15 that mission was buffed SOOoo beyond ridiculousness... Hopefully it makes a return in a more enjoyable format soon! ;)