GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Option to switch current vehicle for another while in the LSC?

A Maned Wolf

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support this?

A Maned Wolf

After a day of off-roading in my Dubsta2, I wanted to try out the Injection that was collecting dust in my garage since I stopped racing for a few months. But driving from the middle of the sticks all the way down to the Airport garage was out of the question, and my dumb as a sack of dog vomit mechanic couldn't deliver it to me. But I was closer to Beeker's garage than my own house.

So I was thinking that if the LSC could give a option to switch vehicles from your garage out with the one you're currently driving (with a cool-down).

Discuss.

I support anything that makes it easier to switch cars.

Keep in mind though, you can also drive to the nearest road, steal a car, drive for about 15 seconds, and then call the mechanic and get your car delivered.

• Like 1

f*ck yes.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

Atomic Twilight

This would be great. This is something that Saints Row has grasped, why not GTA?

• Like 1

I have two ideas:

1. Reduce the "You're too close to your personal vehicle" distance (I mean, 2 blocks? and you can't even run!)

2. Make it so you can have the mechanic replace your actual PV with another one, but this would've worked better if the mechanic still drove your PVs to you, so he could deliver it to you and then retrieve the other one to the garage.

Hidden Zombie

I actually am not in favor of this idea. It would be convenient as heck but I unfortunately feel like this game is already pandering to lazy people. It's like the ATM banked cash thing. They make you deposit large sums of money and have the ATM, but then change their mind because they feel like the ATM is too scary and let you do it from the safety of your phone any time, anywhere. There should be a little bit left in this game to work for or have to actually DO. They've given us the easy way for too much already.

• Like 2

Atomic Twilight

Next you'll want the mechanic in your garage to have all the modification abilities of LSC.

Sure, why not? You already get free repairs from your mechanic, why not upgrades and parts (paid obviously)? Sure, this would make LSCs relatively useless other than for in the field repairs but it would help to avoid greifers who sit outside of the LSCs.

Edited by Atomic Twilight

I guess so.

I've never had any problems with my mechanic ever since he became a spiritual being who teleports vehicles to me.

• Like 1
38391_s.gif

Next you'll want the mechanic in your garage to have all the modification abilities of LSC.

Sure, why not? You already get free repairs from your mechanic, why not upgrades and parts (paid obviously). Sure, this would make LSCs relatively useless other than for in the field repairs but it would help to avoid greifers who sit outside of the LSCs.

Or maybe make upgrades store like clothing so it can act like a "car closet" where you can change between parts that you already own.

• Like 3

Hidden Zombie

Sure, why not? You already get free repairs from your mechanic, why not upgrades and parts (paid obviously). Sure, this would make LSCs relatively useless other than for in the field repairs but it would help to avoid greifers who sit outside of the LSCs.

Or maybe make upgrades store like clothing so it can act like a "car closet" where you can change between parts that you already own.

Actually like this idea. Makes sense since you already owned it once. Except for paints. You should still have to go back to LSC for that even if you wanted one back that you previously had.

Yeah but it would probably allow for tons of other money glitches and be removed/disabled for a while.

I prefer taking out my cars and driving them around just having a good ole' time, but that doesn't mean other people wouldn't benefit from this suggestion. It sounds like a convenient timesaver, especially to those who are in a hurry. Why not?

• Like 1

Atomic Twilight

• Dry eyes.

• Sticky bomb PV.

• Call Johnny On-the-spot.
And then be charged up to $12,500 depending on the car... Not everyone can afford that.

Yeah but it would probably allow for tons of other money glitches and be removed/disabled for a while.

Just lets them have more fun with the game. Sure, they didn't get their money legit but they get to have fun rather than grind endlessly on repetitive missions, races, etc.

EDIT: Also, glitches are something to expect with anything that is new. Suppressing ideas due to the chance of glitches only presents many lost opportunities that could turn out great. Even heists will probably have many glitches and exploits.

Edited by Atomic Twilight

tronheisenberg

I would've said yes, but this would be to easy for someone to create a money glitch with.

CarimboHanky

i can see a car duping/money glitch coming out of this feature, so yes please yes!!!

I actually am not in favor of this idea. It would be convenient as heck but I unfortunately feel like this game is already pandering to lazy people. It's like the ATM banked cash thing. They make you deposit large sums of money and have the ATM, but then change their mind because they feel like the ATM is too scary and let you do it from the safety of your phone any time, anywhere. There should be a little bit left in this game to work for or have to actually DO. They've given us the easy way for too much already.

depositing money via atm is so outdated, our character use a photo-check deposit system. Edited by CarimboHanky

Hell yeah. I would love to see this implemented. Switching from my Zentorno to Stinger GT would never be easier.

It would make sense, too, seeing as Johnny on the spot is a LSC mechanic.

j4hhYw6.png

Yes, this would make future hooker glitches much more efficient.

(seriously though I do think it's a good idea)