GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[IWIN] Car Meet & Fight Club @ 10:00PM - PS3

FckAllYalll

FckAllYalll

Trigga Happy's Car Meet & Fight Club

bgxydc.jpg

Introduction: Like most people, GTA can get boring at times. The only thing I've found that satisfies that 'boredom' is a variety of made-up mini games or activities. Such as a Car Meet everybody is so familiar with - or my favorite; Fight Nights. Ofcourse i'm always open to suggestions, participate & you will be heard. I don't necessarily like hosting these things so if I find somebody who's up to par as far as leading the pack & arranging the activities then I will assign somebody to call the shots.

Time: Starts @ 10:00 PM (Central Time) Drive you're selected car to Los Santos & take up a parking space until the lobby is full.

Contact: Add your truly , via PSN: 'FckAllYalll' - Give me some kind of description in the message box so I know what it is your trying to add me for.

Rules:

FIGHT CLUB:

• - Absolutely NO guns. Put that sh*t away!
  • - If you do not want to fight, enable Passive Mode.
  • - If you're itching to fight someone & we are not at the "fight location" , Simply call them out. I'm sure people will wait to see who gets knocked out.
  • - ALL FIGHTS ARE 1 VS. 1 ! Keep those lag punches at a minimum. We all know how to do it - but that's how pussies fight..

CAR MEET:

(1ST AND FOREMOST. ONLY GOOD DRIVERS ALOUD. EXPERIENCE GTA PLAYERS WELCOME. START WRECKING MEANS YOU NEED SELL YOUR GARAGE)

• You're not a badass if you break the cruise to pass everybody and wreck.
  • Maintain your speed & work those brakes.
  • Drag races are held regularly, 1 VS 1 - Slowly drive up to the Starting point & don't GO until you see the Fireworks go off.
  • Impromptu Races: It's not complicated. Accept invite, don't go until the countdown. Everybody must accept invitation before I can start the race. You are automatically disqualified if you go before the countdown.
  • If you drive good, you'll get an invite to the crew.

CREW MEMBER RULES: Represent the Emblem, set a good influence. Help keep the vibe good , & most importantly. Show the reason you're in the crew. Because our stats are superior. All stars to say the least.

Pictures:

344fiuc.jpg

2zdt11l.jpg

2utkflu.jpg

2dr5nat.jpg

2h6g0vp.jpg

FckAllYalll

Bump.

Starting earlier tonight actually.

Around 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Central Time)

FckAllYalll

Starting Lobby right now.

Inviting players in 10 minutes.

Add 'FckAllYalll' or 'chunky0927'

& put Car Meet in the message box below for an invite.

FckAllYalll

- Pictures from August 5th Meet -

34rupad.jpg

nfnrif.jpg

awcozq.jpg

jztdl3.jpg

j920ky.jpg

Edited by FckAllYalll

FckAllYalll

Starting @ 8:00 pm (Central Time) TONIGHT.

Add 'FckAllYalll' 'LostRage10' or 'Chunky0927' for an invite.

- Make sure you include "Car Meet" in the message box so we don't ignore the request

Pictures From the Last Meet;

v46xyw.jpg

U Mad Bro?

2rmkqh1.jpg

Yeahhh that's All me

24czm9v.jpg

Chunky's SLAB

taorwo.jpg

Phoenix + Old School$

2urqijs.jpg

Edited by FckAllYalll

Retired Mafia

FIGHT!!!! i wanna smash some sh*t with some other sh*t!!!

and i would really like to join, is there any recruitment meet i have to pass or something? specific car class? and when is the next meet, missed the one of an hour ago :(

some things about myself;

i'm retired-mafia, used to be in the mob, and when i retired i still had a lot off cash, to buy some cars with.

to keep upgrading my cars i need more money, so i became a robbery expert. hosting heist preparation every week makes my driving skills better, next to that i have a private driver topic, slow or fast, not a crash at all. so i won't crash during any meet. promise.

i would love to join one of these meets.

cheers

Mafia

~Retired

FckAllYalll

FIGHT!!!! i wanna smash some sh*t with some other sh*t!!!

and i would really like to join, is there any recruitment meet i have to pass or something? specific car class? and when is the next meet, missed the one of an hour ago :(

some things about myself;

i'm retired-mafia, used to be in the mob, and when i retired i still had a lot off cash, to buy some cars with.

to keep upgrading my cars i need more money, so i became a robbery expert. hosting heist preparation every week makes my driving skills better, next to that i have a private driver topic, slow or fast, not a crash at all. so i won't crash during any meet. promise.

i would love to join one of these meets.

cheers

Mafia

~Retired

Oh yes, we love to squab. Love the introduction mate, I will definitely add you & send you an invite to the next meet.

Beware my kind of sessions need maintenance - considering I dont host an uptight Car Meet with too many rules , people can get out of control. & I could maybe use help keeping the lobby 'B*tch-free' .. I have my top crew members keeping it clean but help is always appreciated.

No certain class at the beginning - it's all showcase. I actually pull out a Pegasus vehicle & two personal Vehicles. At the start it's normally fighting and hanging out. Then we just go with the flow.. there hasn't been much boredom lately.

& as for your superior Driving Skills , I am always looking for challenges. I have a variety of Custom Races that (unless your a pro driver) you won't even make it to the finish line. Packed with drift spots, high speed runs, & stunt jumps. You might like them.

Add Me on Social Club & you can take a look at some of it;

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/fckallyallz

On a side note: If your looking for a All Star crew. I have not-alot of muscle , but each player is skilled. That's how I like to keep it.

Sincerly,

-Trigga

• Like 1

FckAllYalll

How long untill this meet?

Starting lobby 30 minutes - an hour.

Just got settled in, shoot me a request or leave your PSN below.

Edited by FckAllYalll

FckAllYalll

Hi.! What time is it starting? Im from singapore! Psn:adriantanz

Here Shortly bro..

- Make sure you include "Car Meet" in the message box so we don't ignore the request

FckAllYalll

Great meet , see you guys on the next one! :r*:0_0.jpg

Glad you liked it bro. Another one tomorrow.

Will have pictures posted soon!

FckAllYalll

As usual. Fight Club will start Tonight @ 8:00 - 9:00pm (Central Time)

Pictures from August 7th Meet;

15dxg78.jpg

vsghn5.jpg

104hqgj.jpg

2zg5gu0.jpg

Edited by FckAllYalll

Retired Mafia

Ahh da!mned, that's waaay too late for me :(

Sorry :( can't be there

• Like 1

FckAllYalll

Ahh da!mned, that's waaay too late for me :(

Sorry :( can't be there

No worries bro. Maybe you'll be up late one day & can visit a time or two. Just send me a friend request if you're ever interested. I wont hesitate to send you an invite..

• Like 1

FckAllYalll

Will have pictures up soon for Last Night's Meet..

Edited by FckAllYalll

Start replying with PSN's! Looking to make tonight's meet a 16 man lobby. Have a few things lined up & looking for a bona-fide photographer !

Or Add Me & I can tell you about it.

PSN; FckAllYalll