Pogo mask

Shadyxi

It's just prosthetic. I don't even wear it because it looks stupid and makes me look like a griefer :rol:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's just me but every person I encounter wearing the pogo is almost always a douche

• Like 5

Crawdaddy Deluxe

I havent seen what you're referring to and I have no idea how that would be being done. Google'd it and couldnt find anything either.

I'm pretty sure it's just me but every person I encounter wearing the pogo is almost always a douche

Trust me. It's not just you. When I see the mask it is commonly worn by 12 y/os in chrome adders and is often worn with no shirt, a bulletproof vest, and a disgusting amount of tattoos and boots. Thats like 85% of the people I encounter wearing it. And of course they are usually in a jet, tank, or trying to reverse kill me. Too bad the usually get an rpg to the throat.

Edited by KronicKapture

back2back005

I'm not a douche :cry:

Do us a favor and don't wear that silly thing.

38391_s.gif

BucketOfSloths

I havent seen what you're referring to and I have no idea how that would be being done. Google'd it and couldnt find anything either.

Trust me. It's not just you. When I see the mask it is commonly worn by 12 y/os in chrome adders and is often worn with no shirt, a bulletproof vest, and a disgusting amount of tattoos and boots. Thats like 85% of the people I encounter wearing it. And of course they are usually in a jet, tank, or trying to reverse kill me. Too bad the usually get an rpg to the throat.

Wtf are you talking about? That's just a stereotype.

NoHtoyw.jpg

• Like 2

Crawdaddy Deluxe

Wtf are you talking about? That's just a stereotype.

NoHtoyw.jpg

jfrCCRK.jpg

Edited by KronicKapture

Just been seeing it recently but a level 95 and 97 had it in two different sessions. I'm two ranks away so no big deal. Just was curious. And I will wear it proud and no I'm not an asshole. (Most of the time)

ThaSouljaCity

It's funny how I always wanted that thing, then as soon as I hit rank 100 and bought it, only wore it once. Now I like my bear mask way better :)

Gucci Flip Flops

Why? Its the mask that some people wanted. I use for everyday purposes because of my character's face is respiration mode.

Delta India Echo

So how come no one has responded to OP's question?

I have seen a level 30 with a pogo mask and arctic camo hoodie too. I wanna know how it's done, not for the sh*tty mask ofc, the latter.

efe4a6b167.png