Was Anyone Else Expecting A DLC Today?

Jizzle2014

I really thought rockstar would come out with a new dlc today as it's Tuesday and they haven't given us anything in over a month... Guess not. :(

• Like 1

Dr.Rosenthal

Fer sure, fer sure, by golly, they had us all fooled... Shouldn't be long though.

• Like 1

Hopefully passing this one up means that we may get heists a little bit sooner. That or they could be working on a bug fix update.

Red Lynx 23

I have to wonder if it's been delayed so the god mode and invincible Zentorno cheats can be patched.

I'm sick of dealing with god mode bastards. I was really hoping they'd have a patch out today.

• Like 2

Yes because there was a lot of evidence to back it up ECB2 & Brice Lazygamer said the DLC is The Pilot School DLC and it said in the source code that its coming out today the 5th but R * must of changed there minds .To add apparently there was a COD DLC Today so maybe R* wanted to wait a few days then release the DLC

dairyworker

Everyone needs to relax. Every Tuesday people are all like "where the update/Dlc". I think they have shown the second tuesday of the month to be pretty reliable but still i never expect anything, beck i remember when the game you bought was all you got. And they came on a big plastic cartridge or even bigger floppy disk.

• Like 2

Everyone needs to relax. Every Tuesday people are all like "where the update/Dlc". I think they have shown the second tuesday of the month to be pretty reliable but still i never expect anything, beck i remember when the game you bought was all you got. And they came on a big plastic cartridge or even bigger floppy disk.

I remember when games came on cassette and rarely loaded first time - doesn't stop me being sad when I don't get a first Tuesday of the month update though

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

damn you guys are worse than (wondering if) pregnant chicks..

"OMgeez it's like that time of the month but nothing has come yet wtfffff"

• Like 3

i remember when the game you bought was all you got. And they came on a big plastic cartridge or even bigger floppy disk.

Yes, but back then they playtested games to their maximum potential and could not have early releases. That's because they couldn't release updates to fix anything then. If there were any gamebreaking problems, they would have to do a total recall on all copies sold, and endure the negative feedback, criticisms and media that would soon follow thereafter.

Now, publishers can make game developers rush out games then fix them while they're on shelves, whether or not they're Wal-Mart shelves or on your game shelf. Now we're the unpaid playtesters.

Back-then gaming was good gaming. Now I usually don't buy any game on release. I wait a couple months for them to get their situation straight, then buy.

Edited by igotskiz

xXRobbie98Xx

I don't see why everyone was expecting a DLC. There was no evidence what so ever. It was probably just a rumour that spread like the fake deaths of celebrities.

Edited by xXRobbie98Xx

The Amazing Warrener

I'm gonna be real honest here...

I'm ashamed but yes, I was expecting one :(

• Like 2

They never mentioned a DLC coming out today just the 1.16 patch so, I'm not really disappointed but they should come out with a DLC soon. I'm disappointed that we still have god mode running about and all the bugs in the game.

• Like 1

They never mentioned a DLC coming out today just the 1.16 patch so, I'm not really disappointed but they should come out with a DLC soon. I'm disappointed that we still have god mode running about and all the bugs in the game.

There is a duck in your profile!!! -Gets out Shotgun- Boom! YES! We are bringing home dinner tonight Fido!

• Like 2

There is a duck in your profile!!! -Gets out Shotgun- Boom! YES! We are bringing home dinner tonight Fido!

Quack haha xD

Quack haha xD

xPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hoped for it- yes

Expected - no

Expecting it this month - definately

Think it has been delayed because of god modders - probably. I would be surprised that r* would release a patch purely to counter bugs. The next dlc I suspect will be another car and gun dlc with extensive bug fixes. Substantial new content dlc would be great but I fear such things will be a little while off.

In anycase i have other things to do to occupy myself until then.

I completely stopped playing gta5 and refuse to play it until something happens. It is boring as hell atm

I'm really bored of it. They better not release heists when school starts or I'll lose my sh*t

Trashdog2000

Yep I was expecting one today. Lesson learned.

Never trust youtubers and people from the speculation thread.