Do us a favor

DJ_DC99

Under level 100 people, do us all a favor. Dont play RR. Its not for you. When you learn how to play it without destroying the escaping car. This isn't for newbies.

Never go full retard.

I can tell you from personal experience it isn't under level 100, it's under level 30-40 that do this. Those who have never played he mission usually mess it up.

I've been playing rooftop rumble since level 30, I'm 63 now and have never blown up the car.

Rooftop rumble is the only mission that pays that high for that short of a time. It's not the level but who the player is.

Ps how did you rank up to that high of a level. I have a really hard time ranking up. I've been playing regularly since 1.13 was first introduced. I played when it first came out but I wanted to wait until gta online worked out a lot of bugs before I started actually playing intently

JoeBoneless

I don't know. I play with a lot of 100+ players who've screwed up just as bad using the rpg haha

I can tell you from personal experience it isn't under level 100, it's under level 30-40 that do this. Those who have never played he mission usually mess it up.

I've been playing rooftop rumble since level 30, I'm 63 now and have never blown up the car.

Rooftop rumble is the only mission that pays that high for that short of a time. It's not the level but who the player is.

Ps how did you rank up to that high of a level. I have a really hard time ranking up. I've been playing regularly since 1.13 was first introduced. I played when it first came out but I wanted to wait until gta online worked out a lot of bugs before I started actually playing intently

I started playing GTA:O 1 week after online was released. Edited by DJ_DC99

Never go full retard.

I started playing GTA:O 1 week after online was released.

So what did u do to level up

I see what you mean. I usually make sure i'm the one who chases the car. Once the professionals in the car park are taken out I then destroy the approaching car with a minigun, but stay close to my personal vehicle so I can hop in and make the chase down of the escaping vehicle as swift as possible.

I play this quite a lot, and I my favoured method of doing this is to use the SMG...and rather than ramming the car so it changes direction or spraying the car blindly, I line myself up behind it so I can get a clean shot at the back of the driver's head.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Don't panic with it.

Dr.Rosenthal

I've noticed sometimes the documents get destroyed even though no one destroys the car, which is weird. Or at least I don't think anyone's been near the escaping car even.

But it often happens when people start shooting grenades all over the place which IMO is never a good strategy (nor is it very fun). Plus it's a lot cheaper picking them off with an assault rifle.

If I grind RR I usually play it by myself nowadays, that way I won't have to worry about someone screwing up my strategy or spraying bullets from their AP pistol through the f*cking gastank of the car. Loading times are also a lot faster since there's no waiting in the lobby!

I started playing GTA:O 1 week after online was released.

So what did u do to level up

Missions, Races, DMs, Parachuting, etc.

Never go full retard.

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

people still run RR? damn. last time I tried it the damn thing took me forever 2 complete with the changes,lol and I almost failed...n im a high rank! im going 2 run it later 2day and see if I can complete it fast / 1st time.

It isn't sticky bombs and RPGs that make the cars explode.

I don't know why but recently cars in mission have gotten very sensitive to bullets, and spraying them will get them to blow up rather quickly.

So you need to be more careful and accurate with your shooting.

SMFtwstdHICK

I am under level 100 and have no problem with RTR...

Maybe, not playing with morons would help..

• Like 1

I just wish I was 75 so I wouldn't have to wait for someone to start it and have to play with ransoms

Would rather do the mission by myself

I just wish I was 75 so I wouldn't have to wait for someone to start it and have to play with ransoms

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't any completed missions appear on the job section in the pause menu? Edited by gt3crazy

Ai®a©ob®a

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't any completed missions appear on the job section in the pause menu?

Only if you are of level to host them yourself...

3aln5uP.jpg

Posting topics such as this should be a temp. bannable offense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't any completed missions appear on the job section in the pause menu?

They do, but he said he wasn't the proper level for it.

Captain Revenge

Solo with the Buzzard is fun, but i can grind Trash Talk way easier. at 28.5mil i'm not worried about the less cash in the payout.

Sparky McWonderpants

I blow up cars all the time on accident, and I'm level 231. sh*t happens, deal with it. Sometimes you catch the car right and it goes up.

I usually destroy only the cars inside the parking lot, then I switch to the sniper to take out one of the two upcoming cars, jump into my car and switch to the Heavy Pistol to kill the documents man. I'm level 100+ on both of my characters. I've been playing the mission as it's meant to be since I started playing it.

Edited by zSaintX

op: don't play rr if you're under level 100

>unlocks at level 75

>under level 75 ppl can get invited

Never go full retard.

I also hate doing missions with players who rush and don't know what they're doing. I'm to the point where I just do them by myself or with crew members.

I'm level 6 maybe I shouldn't join RR even though I've played for 18 days.

Or OP maybe you shouldn't make assumptions based solely off rank. The Rank 6 is for my second toon. My first is over Rank 200. But I forgot you're clairvoyant and can see things that others can't.

Derp.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

op: don't play rr if you're under level 100

>unlocks at level 75

>doesn't realize that people invite entire lobbies to RR

But seriously. Im amazed that i see some level 100+ people f*ck this sh*t up. Almost like they're mentally challenged. I dont understand how people above level 50 have no at least played this once.

Also been playing since Day 1 and all I can really say is grinding on everything. Not just missions cause that kills the experience. Do survivals and races. It can be fun to strategize with people in survival n sh*t. People bitch a lot about how boring missions are. Well dont f*ckin do missions god damnit!