GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lazer deathmatch

Foppezão

Ive been trying to create a Lazer deathmatch near Sandy shores.But for some reason the placement of the Lazers is different than spawn points.I want to spawn right in my Lazer, not next to it or somewhere else.I try to create a deathmatch like the one near Zancudo.Anyone experience with this?

Imposible rockstar does not have this feature you dummy

Hey dumb f*ck next time just answer a yes or no, better yet just GTFO of here nobody needs or wants you here acting like a little bitch down talking everyone especially coming from someone as misinformed as you.

Ive been trying to create a Lazer deathmatch near Sandy shores.But for some reason the placement of the Lazers is different than spawn points.I want to spawn right in my Lazer, not next to it or somewhere else.I try to create a deathmatch like the one near Zancudo.Anyone experience with this?

To answer your question "Properly", no you can't make a "Vehicle Deathmatch" anymore, as there was a way to do so months ago through a glitch on the creator that showed part of the developers part of the creator, so unless you have a published one already or saved one before they patched it then in short no, only those that did as above can still make them as far as I believe. It's just like the dlc guns in creator glitch also, only those with published or saved matches with them can still make them to this day.

• Like 1

Imposible rockstar does not have this feature you dummy

Hey dumb f*ck next time just answer a yes or no, better yet just GTFO of here nobody needs or wants you here acting like a little bitch down talking everyone especially coming from someone as misinformed as you.

To answer your question "Properly", no you can't make a "Vehicle Deathmatch" anymore, as there was a way to do so months ago through a glitch on the creator that showed part of the developers part of the creator, so unless you have a published one already or saved one before they patched it then in short no, only those that did as above can still make them as far as I believe. It's just like the dlc guns in creator glitch also, only those with published or saved matches with them can still make them to this day.

Thanks for your reply.

The thing now is, i have a deathmatch on Sandy Shores with the possibility to jump into a couple of Lazers.

Could also be a Buzzard or tank, that alone could give people crazy incentives during a deathmatch, so i'll make the best of it :panic:

You do that put a link to your DM when you finish it

Will do!

Its f*cked up though that we cant build anything near the LS airfield, would make a great Deathmatch theatre...

Edited by Foppezão

mechluvin89psn

I was playing with the idea on ps3 ended up with a really neat capture

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Mechluvin/games/gtav/jobs/job/TwJczq47mEm3n59Yy8JhGQ?platformId=2

WARFARE IN THE SKYZ

everyone is in a jet except the person in the capture vehicle(mallard) who has to outfly the jets, good fun would be gnarly w a full lobby

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

What you're looking for is called a Vehicle Deathmatch. The Vehicle Deathmatch Creator was accessible at one point via a glitch but that glitch has since been patched. If you want a Lazer vehicle DM, just shoot me a PM with some details and I'll hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...

No need. Add the below deathmatches to your game created by the leader of this piloting crew.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/topgun_assembly/games/gtav/jobs/job/dB23m0oqpEC5hxvUQnGxHA?platformId=null

It's awesome! Thanks

I'm always glad to see that people outside of the crew are still playing my baby :)

Anyways, the crew is still growing, but I'm always looking for more people who enjoy jets to play with. I previously stood as far away from forums as I could due to a number of bad experiences that myself and other crew members have had in places like this, but I've decided that it is time to open that door again.

So, send me a PM if you are interested in playing with us.

As for the Vehicle Deathmatch Creator, I would love to know if it has been updated at all. I still have access to it, but I get the feeling that I am working on an outdated build, and that those using various techniques that go beyond my expertise in order to access the latest incarnations of the Dev Creator are working with a superior model. Either that, or Rockstar has not changed the way that it functions at all. Which would sadden me. Because they need to release it, as well as the capabilities for Team Vehicle Deathmatch.

KlLLSTREAKER

wish you could spawn ppl in vehicles.... you can do my spawn glitch and place the spawn point on top of the lazer. From 3rd person set the spawn point down then pick it up then goto player view setting yourself on the middle of the lazer and while facing the cockpit press down on the d pad and the spawn point will drop and be fixed there. note rotate it the direction you want them to spawn before you drop the fixed spawn. It should work however I just tried placing a spawn point inside the Titan's hold area after i glitched myself in and the spawn dropped through the floor. It may let you place on the upper exterior though.