GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is Anyone else eceited sh*tless for the update tomorrow?

Butterchickens24

Butterchickens24

Yes I am implying that there will be an update tomorrow but hey who's to say there won't be one also

Put your answer before mr.moderator

Locks the topic.

ThaUglyCupcake

I wish I could be sh*tless...it is a horrid and terrible part of nature.

• Like 1

Not A Nice Person

I'm waiting for my HDMI cable to arrive tomorrow more tbh.

Pg7Txhi.gif

FirstOverlord

Not gonna lie , really need something to reinvigorate the game at this point becoming a tad boring and far to many glitches I would like to see patches for . However I wouldn't be to exited , you may be disappointed .

FirstOverlord

I'm actually the complete opposite I really hope it's not military themed at all , far too many multiplayer military styled shoot em ups already I don't want GTA Online in that category

Hector Tavares

How haven't you been suspended yet? Did you join just for the sake of pissing off the mods?

• Like 1

No. Cause it R hadn't made any announcement.

They didn't announce the Hipster or Independence Day updates, people just assumed they would happen based on youtube videos. Though i would like to know how the TC thinks an update will be released tomorrow.

Do you ever do anything on the forums other than spamming the same topic every week?

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Post one more duplicate / spam thread and I'll be very "eceited" to suspend your posting privileges.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise