GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How does Seminole stack up in SUV class?

Jlogano22

Seminole against the Huntley?

That's an uphill battle.

j4hhYw6.png

How they stack up in what sense?

Seminole, maybe when it comes to ground clearance and/or handling. And definitely when it comes to insurance replacement costs. But that's pretty much it

The Seminole sucks, lol. Stole one the other day and thought it sucked. My question is, visual modifications aside, what is better, the Huntley or the newer Baller?

The Seminole sucks, lol. Stole one the other day and thought it sucked. My question is, visual modifications aside, what is better, the Huntley or the newer Baller?

Baller 2 if you ask me. More stylish and not to bad offroad.

Huntley might be a bit faster on road, not sure though because baller 2 is one of the fastest Suvs.

Edited by staar

It's slow and very boring. I don't think anyone would have even cared if Rockstar kept it blacklisted.

38391_s.gif

It sucks yes but at least Simone doesn't want it and you don't get any wanted level for stealing one. Wouldn't want one as a PV thats for sure.

The Lonesome Drifter

It's slow and very boring. I don't think anyone would have even cared if Rockstar kept it blacklisted.

Not to mention it's fook ugly rear end :S

It's average. Much better than the useless mesa though.

The Seminole vs Huntley S?! That's like comparing the Elegy to the Rusty Tractor

Im pretty sure it cannot be stored, just got me thinking... I would die laughing if I ever saw someone doing god mode/invincible car glitch on a rusty tractor. Blazing through LS at 2mph tossing stickies at everyone including tanks.

Rusty tractor > Faggio

don ovdi' island

The Jeep Grand Cherokee is not a bad vehicle. The Seminole, however, sucks. And as mentioned, the rear end is ugly as sh*t. I think if they would have designed the rear end better, it wouldn't be so bad.

It's different at least. I'm pretty disappointed in the SUV's in this game. If it's not one of those stupid ass Range Rovers you pretty much don't have a chance. Virtually every vehicle class has more power and torque than the SUV's in this game. The Landstalker is ugly as hell and a pretty bad attempt at being a Ford Expedition. (that's what i was told it's supposed to be) The Suburban (Granger) is OK, but still pretty slow - the best part about it to me is the fact 4 people can ride out side and inside of it.

Oh well… for me, it's First gen Cavalcade master race.

The Seminole is average in every sense of the word. If you're looking for an SUV for 'good' ranking or above, this is not it. It's a nice car in terms of average nature, but there's far better choices if you're going for it. But if you want one as a PV, there's worse out there.