GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Free Aim connection issue?

GTA_Vet

Can anybody shed some light on this for me? Everytime I load up GTA V (PS3) I try to go straight online but it comes up with the message 'FAILED TO FIND COMPATIBLE GTA ONLINE SESSION PLEASE TETURN TO GTA V AND TRY AGAIN LATER' and each time I try and join Deathmatch it's a complete ghost town, almost as if it won't let me join other matches, however when I change my preference to Assisted Aim I can find full lobbies no problem..

Is this a problem with the latest patch I downloaded as it's only recently been a problem.

I know there's people playing free aim games but it won't let me join these lobbies.

JakeHorgrove

This has been a problem for me since 1.13 and I think they know that it is affecting free aim. Whether or not they are fixing it is anyone's guess.

Yeah, i have this problem too on xbox.

I can usually find freeroam sessions if i retry, but getting job jobbies with people in them is rare...