GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I began thinking about some stuff while hunting down a lower-level pla

zynlen101

The poor kid was getting gunned down by my hail of gunfire as he tried to escape on his muscle car, all while being chased by the police for some minor infraction. As his dead body plopped down on the ground, I began to ponder some things. Was I justified in hunting down some newb simply because he was easy prey? What if I was wasting his time? Am I being a coward? Does him being a menace to society justify his untimely death?

He respawned shortly after the incident while I drove away from the area. More things popped up in my head while the sounds of siren faded away. Is he justified in taking me down for revenge? Was I a murderer, or a good upstanding citizen removing an unwanted individual by helping the police take him down? Should I surrender myself to him? Poor kid was probably yelling in frustration at his microphone. Perhaps I was being inconsiderate.

I turned around immediately, for no particular reason. Maybe I wanted to apologize for being an asshole. I sped off towards him with no clear goal in my mind. And I found him between two buildings, his car in front of a dead end. Suddenly I found myself wanting to help.

The police were engaging in a firefight with him, so being the upstanding citizen that I am, I blew out the kid's tires to lessen his chances of escape. I gunned him down for a second time, just for laughs. Such is life in GTA: Online.

Edited by zynlen101

I wonder what's gonna happen if you commit a crime in real life, damn man, it's just a game

Quinn_flower

Your a jerk....move on with your life.

I made a buddy before and she stole the HPV. I started firing at someone who was trying to get there, but as soon as I realized that it was a level 12, I stopped shooting. I got in my Entity and went to the LSC where she went to paint the car. Surprisingly, she had to notice that he was a low level too because she got out of the car in front of him.

You have to respect noobs man, except if they're assholes.

I wonder what's gonna happen if you commit a crime in real life, damn man, it's just a game

I hope you guys aren't taking this too seriously. It's just me being pretentious and ripping off a Duffel Blog article on a Green Beret and the "Just War" theory.

OP, you need to put down the controller and go back to bullying elementary school children for their lunch money

Put the controller down, shut your tv and console off and go outside.

I'm only lvl 49 and have had the game since launch. I play a lot less GTA:O than you might think.

Thanks for the helpful advice, though this should really be directed at everyone else.

OP, you need to put down the controller and go back to bullying elementary school children for their lunch money

I usually brought my own food to lunch back in elementary school, so no point in extorting money from kids. Besides, that's mean. :cry:

Edited by zynlen101

I'm only lvl 49 and have had the game since launch. I play a lot less GTA:O than you might think.

Thanks for the helpful advice, though this should really be directed at everyone else.

lol it just sounded like one of those questions someone who plays 24/7 would ask.

No one else was trying to be philosophical over a video game..

7Rj3AZw.png

lol it just sounded like one of those questions someone who plays 24/7 would ask.

I don't see people like that being pretentious "philosophers". Do you?

No one else was trying to be philosophical over a video game..

Don't need to be "philosophical" to know when to take a break. That's something everyone should do, know what I'm saying?

So you know that your pretentious, yet you still make this dumb thread...

7Rj3AZw.png

suprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/634655-gtao-stories-share-your-stories/

Good point. Is it possible to get this moved to that thread?

Anything wrong with it?

Soran Is On

Whatcha thinkin' about?

Nuthin... Killin' and stuff I guess.

• Like 3

Whatcha thinkin' about?

Nuthin... Killin' and stuff I guess.

Sounds like the average mindset of a player with a high Mental State in freeroam.

Such is life, I suppose.

Anything wrong with it?

You do know what "pretentious" means, right?

Edited by StaticLW
7Rj3AZw.png

Ive done meaner to lower levels. A level 7 stabbed me when I was about to drop him a special carbine so I absolutely annihilated him with an RPG about five times, then he requested a DM. I responded by running him over in my 6x6 another two times, and three more heavy sniper shots.

• Like 1

suprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/634655-gtao-stories-share-your-stories/

Good point. Is it possible to get this moved to that thread?

Anything wrong with it?

You do know what "pretentious" means right?

Yes, I mean it's quite self-evident just by the word alone.

If they're minding their own buisness/not starting sh*t, and you kill them, you're an asshole.

If you're minding your own buisness/not starting sh*t, and they kill you, they're an asshole, then you repeatedly hand them their own ass.

• Like 1

Ive done meaner to lower levels. A level 7 stabbed me when I was about to drop him a special carbine so I absolutely annihilated him with an RPG about five times, then he requested a DM. I responded by running him over in my 6x6 another two times, and three more heavy sniper shots.

You had to use bitch tactics to kill a lvl 7...You're so hardcore. :^:

Okay, let me rephrase that. You are aware that it's not a good thing to be pretentious?

• Like 3
7Rj3AZw.png

DKUnleashedPC

The poor kid was getting gunned down by my hail of gunfire as he tried to escape on his muscle car, all while being chased by the police for some minor infraction. As his dead body plopped down on the ground, I began to ponder some things. Was I justified in hunting down some newb simply because he was easy prey? What if I was wasting his time? Am I being a coward? Does him being a menace to society justify his untimely death?

He respawned shortly after the incident while I drove away from the area. More things popped up in my head while the sounds of siren faded away. Is he justified in taking me down for revenge? Was I a murderer, or a good upstanding citizen removing an unwanted individual by helping the police take him down? Should I surrender myself to him? Poor kid was probably yelling in frustration at his microphone. Perhaps I was being inconsiderate.

I turned around immediately, for no particular reason. Maybe I wanted to apologize for being an asshole. I sped off towards him with no clear goal in my mind. And I found him between two buildings, his car in front of a dead end. Suddenly I found myself wanting to help.

The police were engaging in a firefight with him, so being the upstanding citizen that I am, I blew out the kid's tires to lessen his chances of escape. I gunned him down for a second time, just for laughs. Such is life in GTA: Online.

Very amusing story

Don't get me wrong, you're a jerk

But it was a very entertaining story

You had to use bitch tactics to kill a lvl 7...You're so hardcore. :^:

Okay, let me rephrase that. You are aware that it's not a good thing to be pretentious?

I should probably rephrase myself as well. My post was just a really sh*tty parody of a Duffel Blog article about the "Just War" theory, which itself was satire.

I'm really surprised that a lot of people are reading it, though.

ten-a-penny

My God the f*ckers in this site.....

Sometimes stuff like this happens. really, we all had been newbies back in the day. The only time I shoot newbs is when they're children on their mics or if they're hostile to me. Otherwise I'm friendly for, pretty much everybody.

Very amusing story

How is that amusing or entertaining? He literally described an average occurrence that has happened to everyone and then threw some fake existentialism on top.

7Rj3AZw.png

Did you really need an RPG to kill a level 7? Seriously?

Very amusing story

How is that amusing or entertaining? He literally described an average occurrence that has happened to everyone and then threw some fake existentialism on top.

Maybe he really likes Jaden Smith's tweets.