GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

R☆ should allow us to choose different crew emblems for each car

blk95ta

I have a crew dedicated to a specific car and only use the emblem on that particular one. I think since R☆ allows us to be in multiple crews, we should be able to use multiple crew emblems. You could drive into LSC in the car and choose crew emblem. Your active crew emblem would appear but you could cycle through your other crew emblems by pressing right or left on the D pad.

Thoughts?

but you only get to choose one active crew at any time. For me its not such a big deal, I don't care either way.

ten-a-penny

Yeah, I completely agree about it.

My Dubsta 6x6 will look badass if the LSPD emblem stays on it.

but you only get to choose one active crew at any time. For me its not such a big deal, I don't care either way.

Yes i understand that but i think it would be cool to allow for multiple usable emblems as a way to add more style to a car.

For example, my crew is for the phoenix and we have the screaming chicken firebird logo.

I could have that on my phoenix and then have something like a police badge for a strainer, or a ghostbusters emblem for the hearse, or a jurrassic park emblem on a mesa and so on.

Edited by blk95ta

spelunking.uranus

I do not think you should have different crew emblems from different crews but just have the active one. But I think you should be able to have more than 1 emblem for a crew so that you could make different ones for cars bikes and clothes as they are all different things and the emblems do not always look right on all 3.

different crew emblems for each car might be a bit much, dno if it's technically possible to have 10/20 different custom logo's active at the same time.

but changing your active logo from in the game would definitely be a very welcome addition

would also be nice to have a different emblem for clothes and cars

some that look good on a car look horrible on a clothes

Or they could just allow us to add decals or something. Like say use the emblem creator and allow each person to have 4 or 5 decals not tied to a specific crew.

senormidget

Effectively what you're saying is they should have a decal creator.

They could easily re-purpose the emblem creator as a decal creator and allow you to create and save several decals and apply them to any vehicles you want without it even being associated with a crew.

I would definitely welcome this, especially if they allowed you to resize and re-position the decal to your liking.

Edit: ^ Beaten to it by blk95ta :p

Edited by senormidget

Effectively what you're saying is they should have a decal creator.

They could easily re-purpose the emblem creator as a decal creator and allow you to create and save several decals and apply them to any vehicles you want without it even being associated with a crew.

I would definitely welcome this, especially if they allowed you to resize and re-position the decal to your liking.

Yes exactly. I would love to be able to increase the size of my crew emblem on my car as well as add custom decals to other cars.

0_0.jpg

Edited by blk95ta

Hidden Zombie

At least give crews the ability to use any of their active crews' emblems on their cars. Our crew has multiple emblems but can only use one at a time. Change this.

I delete any extra emblems people upload to my crew because i'm afraid someone will accidentally (or intentionally) change the active crew emblem because it's one that was created in the svg file days and won't be able to be set as active again if changed. Since the crew exists for the emblem and is quite popular (820 members) losing the emblem would be a disaster.

I actually demoted everyone so they couldn't change or upload emblems but for some reason it still allows uploading.

Edited by blk95ta

different crew emblems for each car might be a bit much, dno if it's technically possible to have 10/20 different custom logo's active at the same time.

but changing your active logo from in the game would definitely be a very welcome addition

I don't see why it would be that big of a deal since you can only have 1 car at a time out on the map. It can't take up that much in resources to have crew emblems drawn on cars sitting in a garage.

Most people don't see your crew logo on anything anyway, only other crew members. Besides they haven't got the current system air tight yet. I still get emblems on cars I didn't put em on.

Edited by TreFacTor

spelunking.uranus

I don't see why it would be that big of a deal since you can only have 1 car at a time out on the map. It can't take up that much in resources to have crew emblems drawn on cars sitting in a garage.

There is potential to have 160 emblems needed in the game if everyone was in a 10 car garage with 10 different emblems so that's not right :(

Most people don't see your crew logo on anything anyway, only other crew members.

Other people see a lower resolution logo like it was a small thumbnail and then made bigger for the game. It is not as much as the real thing but still needed.

There is potential to have 160 emblems needed in the game if everyone was in a 10 car garage with 10 different emblems so that's not right :(

Most people don't see your crew logo on anything anyway, only other crew members.

Other people see a lower resolution logo like it was a small thumbnail and then made bigger for the game. It is not as much as the real thing but still needed.

You think showing 10 emblems on non moving cars (assuming you could see all 10 cars at the same time in the garage is unlikely) would take up more resources than 16 cars racing through town at the same time or 16 tanks battling it out, etc? I highly doubt it. Your game only renders what you see and i doubt the extra kilobit or 2 of data per emblem on the server side is going to make a difference. I guarantee seeing 10 cars sittiong motionless in a garage would be less taxing than other things we already have. Hell you could already have 16 players from 16 seperate crews in the same lobby meet up for a car show with 16 different unique emblems. How would the cars sitting in a garage be any different? Edited by blk95ta

spelunking.uranus

You think showing 160 emblems on non m9ving cars (assuming you could see all 10 cars at the same time in the garage is unlikely) would take up more resources than 16 cars racing through town at the same time or 16 tanks battling it out, etc? I highly doubt it. Your game only renders what you see. I guarantee seeing 10 cars sittiong motionless in a garage would be less taxing than other things we already have. Hell you could already have 16 players from 16 seperate crews in the same lobby meet up for a car show with 16 different unique emblems. How wluld the cars sitting in a garage be any different?

I do not understand fully how they work but I know that the space made for resources does not swap when you move from place to place so it is always available for that thing. It is bad programming that does this. Someone explained it to me but I don't really understand it as I only do basic programming.