Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,438 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

chrisbot55

How much cash do you have in GTA online?

Blankerz

Not another one of these threads FFS...

Sorry, but you only have 838.084.

That's baby money, where's your pacifier? :barf:

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity due to little girls and boys cheating

blk95ta

$25.5 mil and 20 hooker adders on character 2.

I was at around $19 mil before the hookers. I mainly wanted to glitch enough for the next dlc and keep my bank over $20m. I decided to do the backup adders as insurance in case of another oney wipe.

Edited by blk95ta

Amistrulez

50 million, I've robbed 50 000 stores :)

Blankerz

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity on average...why you ask? well most folks grow out of cheating in computer games around the same time they lose their virginity

chrisbot55

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity on average...why you ask? well most folks grow out of cheating in computer games around the same time they lose their virginity

U mad? Same thing with you.... the minute you lose your virginity the minute you stop spending countless hours on rooftop rumble to get virtual dollars... lol.

rickreim

About one and a half mill.

I'll ask it again, is it true that the people who feel the need to brag about virtual cash haven't got 2 dimes to rub together IRL?

LOL!

I could picture OP on a public library computer bragging about his cash while eating a mustard sandwich.

OT about tree fiddy

chrisbot55

About one and a half mill.

I'll ask it again, is it true that the people who feel the need to brag about virtual cash haven't got 2 dimes to rub together IRL?

LOL!

I could picture OP on a public library computer bragging about his cash while eating a mustard sandwich.

OT about tree fiddy

I don't like mustard.

Vanilla Poison

U mad? Same thing with you.... the minute you lose your virginity the minute you stop spending countless hours on rooftop rumble to get virtual dollars... lol.

Yeah, I guess you have the mental age of a 12 year old.

If you're bashing a player for having less money than you, I feel you need to take a break form grinding RR or selling dem Adders...

It's only a game, money doesn't mean sh*t in this game as it can easily be gained through illegitimate methods...

K-ROSE

$10mil cash assets

$15mil in sellable vehicles

chrisbot55

If you're bashing a player for having less money than you, I feel you need to take a break form grinding RR or selling dem Adders...

It's only a game, money doesn't mean sh*t in this game as it can easily be gained through illegitimate methods...

Chill out, I love how you say I have the mental age of a 12 year old when you don't know how old I really am, your just speaking from pure ignorance.

Just like people say "hahahahahah I bangeed ur mum" when they don't even know who your mom is... pure ignorance. Can you speak from pure intelligence?

MaxxyB

How is this not locked yet?

Mathew4296

Chill out, I love how you say I have the mental age of a 12 year old when you don't know how old I really am, your just speaking from pure ignorance.

Just like people say "hahahahahah I bangeed ur mum" when they don't even know who your mom is... pure ignorance. Can you speak from pure intelligence?

Shut your face wanker we all know you are 12 years old.

spelunking.uranus

As of right now I have about 14,500,000, how about you?

What's your gamertag? Because of ... reasons

OP is dead smart and uses the same name here as his social club... doesnt take rocket scientist Firas...

LOL he is also very very poo at the game if you look at his stats. He just cheats to get his money but does not do anything else LOL :D

I have 10 million between the bank and my pockets and I have 20 pink adders so another 12 million there.

I do bounties and send mercenaries and muggers all the time and use ammo without worrying. I usually do a job just to fill up all ammo but sometimes go to ammo nation because its funny to send text message to people after you kill them when they try to ambush you while you buy ammo :D

MaxxyB

You joined 3 days ago and all your post were about money glitching and all of them locked, how are you not banned yet

chrisbot55

You joined 3 days ago and all your post were about money glitching and all of them locked, how are you not banned yet

Cuz' I am sneaky, just like in GTA online.

Johan

Like $15 million

chrisbot55

Like $15 million

Finally, someone who actually responds to the question. Finally, someone who isn't BRAINDEAD.

AceThaCreator

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.

Mathew4296

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.

Haven't you got anything better to do?

Shaundi.
zeusmowat9761.jpg

chrisbot55

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

Stop being such a troll. He has money, and YOU ARE JEALOUS.

Zwenkwiel

1.9 M as of right now

spelunking.uranus

Like $15 million

Finally, someone who actually responds to the question. Finally, someone who isn't BRAINDEAD.

My brain is not dead LOL :D

I have 22 million :D

Mathew4296

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.

wanes

Glitched $85 million

EbvBjGu.gif

chrisbot55

Glitched $85 million

EbvBjGu.gif

HAHAHAHA WOOOOOOO

oidgod

Pft, I have about 140k.

Blankerz

no idea why my post was duplicated, apologies.

chrisbot55

Pft, I have about 140k.

Man, forget baby money; you got fetus money! hahhhaaa

AceThaCreator

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.I smell the hate through my iphone. Whats wrong with having goals? Gotta have some to keep the game interesting. You mad because on my worst day i got more money than you? And you obviously don't have anything else better to do if you're on here as well amiright?