GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Method to get racing blonde tattoo easily.

LoA-Phantom

LoA-Phantom

http://gtaforums.com/topic/728730-new-solo-unlimited-rp-glitch-insane-rp-lvl-100-in-30mins/?do=findComment&comment=1065927580

Just saw this thread so I decided to try the method and see if I can get the racing blonde tattoo since I've always wanted it but couldn't ever beat these broken world records

Anyways it works like a charm and I have the tattoo now

Edited by LoA-Phantom

LightningLord

I got a world record on a water race lol.

IcOqQpq.gif

YirbyBond00Y

I don't know what world records are left that you can possibly beat....

The only world record I had was the Emergency Landing lesson in the Flight School in SP :D

LoA-Phantom

confirmed as working!

wow im so excited that i got this tattoo

easy to get legit.
What you gotta do is start up a new race like one that came in the last update that hasnt been hacked to fudgery already and easymode this epic tat XD

confirmed as working!

You are excited about getting a tattoo intended for world record holders without ever achieving a world record?
  • Like 4

LightningLord

confirmed as working!

You are excited about getting a tattoo intended for world record holders without ever achieving a world record?

Try doing "Criminal Record" in 0 minutes and 0.28 seconds.

IcOqQpq.gif

LoA-Phantom

confirmed as working!

Yes. Very.

I'm sorry I can't mod the game to get .1seconds on a race that takes a min of 2 mins to finish

Fail_At_GTA

I got it a long time ago legit but recently I got it again on my second account when the world records didn't sync up with my game. I abused the 5000rp per lap so much, ranked up 10 levels in an hour haha.

manicmechanic71

I think judging by the amount of people with the tattoo compared with the size of the player Base, a lot of the legit ones are caused by cloud hiccups! Still big kudos to any that have it, I'm envious!

confirmed as working!

Yes. Very.

I'm sorry I can't mod the game to get .1seconds on a race that takes a min of 2 mins to finish

The majority of the tracks don't have glitched/hacked race times.

I don't really care but I just don't see the point. It's a bit like walking around with an "I <3 Paris" hoodie, and when people ask you when you visited Paris you reply "I haven't actually BEEN there, too far away. I just want people to think I have."

• Like 2

LoA-Phantom

Lol no it's not the same, 90% of the people with the tattoo got it glitched the world record on most of the races is hacked, it's hard for a legit player to get it, If you don't wanna do it then don't...nobody is forcing you.

confirmed as working!

Yes. Very.

I don't really care but I just don't see the point. It's a bit like walking around with an "I <3 Paris" hoodie, and when people ask you when you visited Paris you reply "I haven't actually BEEN there, too far away. I just want people to think I have."

LOL exactly this. But this is a video game and all the kiddies want everything handed out on silver platers these days

Lol no it's not the same, 90% of the people with the tattoo got it glitched the world record on most of the races is hacked, it's hard for a legit player to get it, If you don't wanna do it then don't...nobody is forcing you.

And how would you know what its like for LEGIT players?

you just cheated so all your stats are now null and void. How do we know you didnt cheat and boost all your other stats too? Once a cheater always a cheater....

You ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

Edited by EvilFiend

LoA-Phantom

Literally nothing you said made any sense lol

To be honest idgaf how you feel about me or my stats lmao I play gta for my enjoyment not yours and I'm sure many others will appreciate this

If you're not one of them then feel free to do what you wanna do

• Like 2

Im saying how the f*&^ do you know what its like for a LEGIT player when you are not one yourself? You are a cheater no matter what way you cut it. IDC what you do but to say you are LEGIT is beyond a joke.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

Just so you know I got mine on like my 4th day playing because you know im not sh*t .......

LoA-Phantom

My little cousin could have got it on the 4th day unfortunately I have a real life to attend to lol

You really have issues, I seem to have hit a nerve

I was legitimately trying to beat world records for a long time, I legitimately went through all the races hoping for one not hacked, I legitimately tried to stay up and get world records on newly released races but I guess I couldn't do it cause I'm sh*t at gta

Either way now I have it so I'll wear it and enjoy it, I don't care if you're gonna burst some blood vessels and have a heart attack over it

Keep crying though I enjoy it

Edited by LoA-Phantom

i got this back in october legit

Same here. Although I don't remember even getting it. I just raved a bunch with friends to get my upgrades lol

My little cousin could have got it on the 4th day unfortunately I have a real life to attend to lol

I was legitimately trying to beat world records for a long time, I legitimately went through all the races hoping for one not hacked, I legitimately tried to stay up and get world records on newly released races but I guess I couldn't do it cause I'm sh*t at gta

Either way now I have it so I'll wear it and enjoy it, I don't care if you're gonna burst some blood vessels and have a heart attack over it

Now you're aiming I care when u already said I don't.....

I'm just saying how do you know what is like playing legit when you resort to cheating so easily?

Keep trying to bait me in though please.

BTW a little research shows the world record times that are hacked mean nothing and you only have to beat the time predetermined by rock star.... lol.

Oh wow, more cheaters.

I have broken 5 world records already. How? When R* verifies new jobs, jump on them - you are bound to get this tattoo with at least one of the new tracks.

• Like 1

easy to get legit.

What you gotta do is start up a new race like one that came in the last update that hasnt been hacked to fudgery already and easymode this epic tat XD

confirmed as working!

Yes. Very.

LOL exactly this. But this is a video game and all the kiddies want everything handed out on silver platers these days

And how would you know what its like for LEGIT players?

you just cheated so all your stats are now null and void. How do we know you didnt cheat and boost all your other stats too? Once a cheater always a cheater....

You ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

Now you're aiming I care when u already said I don't.....

I'm just saying how do you know what is like playing legit when you resort to cheating so easily?

Keep trying to bait me in though please.

BTW a little research shows the world record times that are hacked mean nothing and you only have to beat the time predetermined by rock star.... lol.

Everything you have said is spot on. My first slot got hers three days after I bought the game last Nov. Fastest lap on CR when everone was trolling it for rp. I hate that race. And my brother and I played Pantamonium, that new race that just was verified. My brother got his first WR and the very next lap I beat him by 2sec on the lap and I got it and on the third lap he beat it again. Dumbest thing to cheat over. Just play the damn game you will get everything eventually.

wildthing202

I got this one with a custom race. Apparently I was the first person to play it so I set the world record for it.

Oh wow, more cheaters.

I have broken 5 world records already. How? When R* verifies new jobs, jump on them - you are bound to get this tattoo with at least one of the new tracks.

Are you claiming that you aren't one? Because the method you're so proud of happens to everyone on new R* verified tracks for a little while, because the cloud sucks. I can't tell if you're trying to be all high and mighty with your just as illegitimate world records, but if you are it's sheer ignorance, lol.

the nameless

http://gtaforums.com/topic/728730-new-solo-unlimited-rp-glitch-insane-rp-lvl-100-in-30mins/?do=findComment&comment=1065927580

Just saw this thread so I decided to try the method and see if I can get the racing blonde tattoo since I've always wanted it but couldn't ever beat these broken world records

Anyways it works like a charm and I have the tattoo now

Yeah, it's a shame that the records are mostly all hacked now - you do a perfect lap in a fully tricked out Zentorno that takes 1.30, and the world record is like 31 seconds. I got this tattoo when the hipster death rally was broken (don't know if the fixed it), but after they slashed the RP to about 200 per record. I prefer the brunette though, she's on my arm - can't remember how I unlocked it though.