GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone use the Duster?

Giantsgiants

My plane of choice. I like just cruising around the map holding A + B at the same time.

I love the Duster. It would be amazing to have a similar plane armed with a weapon or two, like the biplane from Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade:

indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-harri

Flying around San Andreas with a friend in the rear gunner position would be so much fun...

Cheers!

• Like 1

duster would be fun since it's designed to let you fly low to the ground to hover over guys in car chases etc.

can a passenger use weapons?

All it needs is a machine gun by the passengers seat

inb4 duster gta races

Also...the cuban 800 should be able to drop bombs like in the arms missions for trevor.

Edited by Cwinny24

Sky_Light12

nothing says this plane incapable catching up cargo plane and crash into it . even with slow speed , it's good turning radius and suited for N.O.E flight

I use it for free roam by the airport and spray people about to take off, they get scared and think I'm trying to kamikaze them. It isn't a stunt plane though, I have all the vehicles from billionaire days and some hookers but I'm still waiting for the dubsta!

I wish it sprayed tear gas that was twice as strong.

CarimboHanky

i use it but after someone see me spraying, it doesnt take long before they scream HACKER and vote to kick me.

ignorance + the report feature in this game= lot of abuse!!!

CheaterMcCheat

Wish we could mount an MG on the front like they did in the first A Team episodes.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

i use it but after someone see me spraying, it doesnt take long before they scream HACKER and vote to kick me.

ignorance + the report feature in this game= lot of abuse!!!

retarded player , it hurts when gets blamed as hackers

russkhof's trolling video : kills a kid with standard carbine rifle . '' He's a hacker ''

Based God Cali

Can you kill players with the pesticide?

EDIT: stupid question is stupid, lol

Edited by jjbinks4

I bought the Doostah like a month ago but never used it.

Never knew you could spray gas.. is it lethal or just aesthetic?

I wish people could shoot out of the passenger seat.

Or drop grenades.

Dun dun, dun dun dun DUN DUN dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun dun dun dun duuuun!

^^

Add that to the wish list, along with a swivel mounted machine gun.... (thinking of a cartoon, Mutley, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sumthning)

dak dak dak dak....... dak dak dak dak dak dak..... ha!

• Like 1

i don't own a duster, but has anyone tried to spray pesticides on other players in gta online?? :devil:

if so what was their reaction??

My duster was bought before the billionaire days through hard work. I had a sabre turbo and a duster cus I was poor. My absolute favorite airplane. I fly it a few times a week usually on kamikaze bounty hunts.

ten-a-penny

Since when we were able to spray Gas? Or it is an Online exclusive?

Edited by ten-a-penny

The duster and the shamal were the two things I missed during the billionaire days, something I've since fixed - and yeah I like the Duster, it's a laid back kinda flyabout tool.

Shame the pesticide does no damage or prevents lock on like tear gas though, it would be an awesome tactical tool if you could help out ground forces like that :D

The Shamal has nothing except (different) looks over the Luxor afaict.

SkylineGTRFreak

Bought one thanks to the lovely hooker glitch^^ it's fun to fly and I've had a few random players get in my plane and fly with me :D

And yea, you can only spray pesticides in GTA:O

Now that you mention it, I haven't even seen one since 2013...

I don't think they spawn regularly anymore do they?

Since when we were able to spray Gas? Or it is an Online exclusive?

Online exclusive & press X :p

I could've sworn I heard somewhere that other players can't see the pesticide except for the pilot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

I could've sworn I heard somewhere that other players can't see the pesticide except for the pilot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to test this later.

CaptainMental

The Duster is the only aircraft that does not spawn online, it has to be ordered from Pegasus.

I love the Duster because of its lack of speed which makes it easy to observe things on the ground, its slow speed also allows it with ease to land virtually anywhere.

A funny thing is that holding X (on PS) will release harmless smoke (crop pesticides I guess) which is only visible to the player flying the aircraft.

On the wishlist would be a shining red biplane with a machine gun and capability of releasing bright red smoke in the air that would stay long so one could do acrobatics, writing dirty words in the sky to the delight of players on the ground! :D

• Like 1

The Duster is the only aircraft that does not spawn online, it has to be ordered from Pegasus.

Shamal, Vestra?

Buzzard without guns/rockets I've found precisely once online, although I don't go looking.

CaptainMental

Shamal, Vestra?

Buzzard without guns/rockets I've found precisely once online, although I don't go looking.

Youre absolutely right, I forgot about the Vestra. I was refering to how it was in the beginning, the Vestra was added in the Business Update/DLC.

The Shamal spawns at Sandy Shores airfield sometimes.

Edited by CaptainMental

lazyassedlover

damn, where are all you guys? ive NEVER seen any1 flying or duster or anything that wasn't a helicopter, private jet or lazer lol

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

damn, where are all you guys? ive NEVER seen any1 flying or duster or anything that wasn't a helicopter, private jet or lazer lol

Oh com'on. You've never seen a Titan lumbering over town?

• Like 1