GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone use the Duster?

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

I haven't seen anyone use a Duster in free mode.

I bought one during the billionaire days and I sometimes use it if I want to take it easy and cruise in the skies. For a plane, it also has good looks. I like how it looks like a biplane from the 1930s.

I wish I could customize my Duster.

Does anyone else use the Duster?

I use it on occasions. I spray bitchez with pesticides.

• Like 3

I always go for the Mammatus and pretend it's my personal small aircraft.
I would love using the Duster but I don't like the dusting pipes under the wings. It would be amazing if they weren't there.

LightningLord

lol I like to fly the Duster and spray pesticides. It looks kind of cool. ^_^

• Like 2

IcOqQpq.gif

penguinhero

my second character lives in grapeseed with all rusty cars and a duster

its my favorite plane

TheGoodSgtScooter

lol I like to fly the Duster and spray pesticides. It looks kind of cool. ^_^

Duster sprayer club 2014.

• Like 1

Commander S

Bought one yesterday, after promising I'd get one for months - well worth it, as it's a hoot to fly (gettin' my inner 'Red Baron' on...).

First landing was ...okay-ish - probably shouldn't have picked a car park over an airstrip, but as they say, "any landing you walk away from is a good one", an' all that... :D

0_0.jpg

Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd

CrysisAverted

I enjoy using it, It would be funner if you could customize the smoke color or make the smoke actual pesticide that had the effects of Tear Gas

TheGoodSgtScooter

I wish people could shoot out of the passenger seat.

Or drop grenades.

Dun dun, dun dun dun DUN DUN dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun dun dun dun duuuun!

Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter

I fly mine often. Always reminded of an old PC game set calmed Red Baron and Red Baron 2. I must've killed the Baron von Richtofen more times than days I've lived. Flying the Duster just feels right.

TimelyMeerkat

For some reason I thought the title said dubsta. I have used the duster a couple of times. It took me a long time to figure out that you could spray the pesticides.

I haven't seen anyone use a Duster in free mode.

I bought one during the billionaire days and I sometimes use it if I want to take it easy and cruise in the skies. For a plane, it also has good looks. I like how it looks like a biplane from the 1930s.

I wish I could customize my Duster.

Does anyone else use the Duster?

Yep got one and love it. Good fun, well till a jet comes along lol

I like to pretend Im a farmer and use it to spray the crops in Grapeseed.

IDknKoL.gif

Its the only aircraft I own, I just got it as a means of air transportation in missions.

I have a duster,it's awesomebut needs one thing. Co pilot should be able to drop explosives out the side.

It really shows upo how much of a bastard jet theif are too. Everytime you are enjoying a weekend flight around the country, some prick in a jet will shoot you down. Very uncool.

Some people desire to be filthy rich pimps living in Vinewood Hills with an epic car collection ...some people one person desires a simple farm life.

• Like 3

I enjoy using it, It would be funner if you could customize the smoke color or make the smoke actual pesticide that had the effects of Tear Gas

How about you spray players and next time they log on they have a massive hodgkins lymphoma and need to pay 100k for around of chemo. Realism to the max and the chemo / radiation hair loss is already in the game ready to go.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Some people desire to be filthy rich pimps living in Vinewood Hills with an epic car collection ...some people two people desire a simple farm life.

Fixed it.

Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter

Yeah It's fun with another person. The only thing is: if you are the pilot and you activate the pesticide, nobody else can see it but you.

AwesomeJokeGTA

I did

when I was a dirty peasant

Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA

Some people desire to be filthy rich pimps living in Vinewood Hills with an epic car collection ...some people three people desire a simple farm life.

Fixed it. improved fixed for ya
  • Like 2

signature? i hardly knew her