GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rooftop Rumble 2.0 doubt.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Is the new version of Rooftop Rumble so hard like that? I was able to complete it twice using free aim and with no one else but me only playing it, hard mode, no deaths... Why do you guys think it's hard?

don ovdi' island

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

most people complain because of how glitchy it is.

Giantsgiants

It's not.

Most complainers probably see the words "difficulty changes" in the patch notes but don't try the actual mission.

Edited by Giantsgiants

Cool_story_bro_tell_it_again.jpg

Edit: I think the fact that everyone still does this mission says a lot about the success of making it more "hard".

Edited by Cripto136

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

It's not hard, just really irritating. The changes are completely unnecessary and buggy. Half the times the documents are destroyed magically before they even spawn..

People grind that mission. Any changes, even the tiniest little change, will send them into a panic.

Kinda like if you poured soup down an ant hill, they think their world is ending. RR grinders are the same

People grind that mission. Any changes, even the tiniest little change, will send them into a panic.

Kinda like if you poured soup down an ant hill, they think their world is ending. RR grinders are the same

No offence, but the documents randomly not spawning is more than just a"change". Rockstar couldn't even be bothered to actually fix this but they were real quick to fix the hooker glitch.

• Like 1

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Maybe they're doing it for make players test their new jobs instead of just doing this mission over and over? I hadn't no problems with it at the moment by the way.

Not A Nice Person

I used to think it was hard but I quickly realized I was wrong. I think it's sorta easier now.

• Like 1

Pg7Txhi.gif

Commander S

For one, you can now blow up everything in the parking lot without worrying about destroying the documents - makes most of it eminently Buzzard-able.

Also, it's nice that once you snag the briefcase, you can wend your merry way back to Madrazo's, knowing that you aren't going to have some Magical Teleporting SUV™ popping up out of nowhere and ramming into you...

Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Like 3

There is something called "skill". Unfortunately, each player has different level/grade of "skill".

Weird, isn't it?

awesomefoot

From what I've seen, the briefcase glitch only seems to happen if people blow up the backup cars before they arrive and possibly someone waiting for the document car too close to where it spawns. Unlike Trash Talk where at the end of the mission, the guy randomly dies.

• Like 3

Pyramid_Head

The problem isn't the difficulty, it's the annoying glitches that ruin the mission.

• Like 1

awesomefoot

Double post sorry

Edited by awesomefoot
  • Like 1

lozzy1234567890

From what I've seen, the briefcase glitch only seems to happen if people blow up the backup cars before they reach their spot and also I think if someone is waiting for the document car too close to where it spawns (right near the ramped part of the bridge).

Unlike Trash Talk where you kill the gang leader and randomly fail... for killing the gang leader.

From what I've seen, the briefcase glitch only seems to happen if people blow up the backup cars before they reach their spot and also I think if someone is waiting for the document car too close to where it spawns (right near the ramped part of the bridge).

Unlike Trash Talk where you kill the gang leader and randomly fail... for killing the gang leader.

I only seem to fail trash talk if I use the buzzard rockets (which fails every time for me) or using a vehicle to run him over (which fails sometimes.) So I've learnt to only shoot him on foot with gun and never gotten a fail on my behalf on that mission if I'm the person to kill him, anymore.

Is the new version of Rooftop Rumble so hard like that? I was able to complete it twice using free aim and with no one else but me only playing it, hard mode, no deaths... Why do you guys think it's hard?

do you want a medal? I do this for hours at a time and you dont see me making threads trying to blow m own trumpet...

get over yourself

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

I don't want no medal, alright? I just wanted to know your opinions.

its way too easy, yeah when they changed it it was confusing but after playing it hundreds of times it becomes easy again. it will always be that way, with any mission.

Its not its actually easier in the sense that all the action happens in one place. It makes me laugh when I see people complain about it. I saw a mention today about using a buzzard and doing it in 5mins like it was amazing. Ya doing it wrong if your taken more than 5 mims. I do it by sniping at the spawn location while I wait for the mechanic to deliver my Zen. Once my car arrives ive snipped about 6 of them I then drive the Zen to the side of the carpark and hop onto the bush take out as many professionals as I can before the car spawns. I hop down take out the four in the car as the approach b4 they turn the corner. I usually have 1 or 2 left in the carpark to take out. Next car spawns and runs parallel to the bridge, assault shotgun them hop in the Zen and grab the doc as the dude drives off the bridge and then deliver. I have tested driving the Zen vs a heli and its basically the same time to martins. Including load and cut screens just under 5 mins

Yeah by yourself with a rifle it's no problem. However op, try join it with three typical non mission playing professional money glitchers. One of the following things will happen 80% of tries.

1). Someone will use explosives on the old document car, document destroyed fail.

2). Someone will die, out of lives mission fail.

3). Someone will blow up the backup car, document destroyed.

4). Someone will ACTUALLY blow up the document whiole chasing the made from glass car.

Such a stupid full of bugs, half arsed effort by rockstars useless mission making crew. They should be ashamed to show up at work in the mornings.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 2

I only seem to fail trash talk if I use the buzzard rockets (which fails every time for me) or using a vehicle to run him over (which fails sometimes.) So I've learnt to only shoot him on foot with gun and never gotten a fail on my behalf on that mission if I'm the person to kill him, anymore.

I've only had that happen to me once out of the countless times I've played it. In fact, I literally just played it 15 minutes ago, killed the gang leader with my Buzzard missiles. No problems.

It's just a random glitch.

Satanic-Ploss

I hate the glitches of that mission, but the only guilty its, if all the team destroys fast the last professionals, before they arrive to the parking lot, well the glitches starts XD, i hate this mission but was the only available in the quick jobs >_<

I hate the glitches of that mission, but the only guilty its, if all the team destroys fast the last professionals, before they arrive to the parking lot, well the glitches starts XD, i hate this mis6sion but was the only available in the quick jobs >_<

I hate the glitches of that mission, but the only guilty its, if all the team destroys fast the last professionals, before they arrive to the parking lot, well the glitches starts XD, i hate this mis6sion but was the only available in the quick jobs >_<

I hate the glitches of that mission, but the only guilty its, if all the team destroys fast the last professionals, before they arrive to the parking lot, well the glitches starts XD, i hate this mis6sion but was the only available in the quick jobs

No you just suck.

I liked the part where you only read the title but not the actual post.

• Like 2

ten-a-penny

Only noobs can't finish this mission. People who get overloaded with the bugs get an exception, but these bugs can be easily avoided once you know what trigger it.

If you blew the Backup cars, instant fail when the doc car appear- snipe them instead.

If you kept looking/waiting at the spawn point of the doc. car, it won't spawn, therefore, Document Destroyed.

etc.

• Like 1

Stop complaining about RR. Do another mission...

I do the one with the Losts, and where you have to steel a trailer from the top of some mountain and then go to Sandy Shores. I don't have the english name... maybe parabolic something.

Ok you get less money than RR, but for me it's a better deal. And it's not so long than it seems. There are shortcuts.

$15000 for 5.30 minutes. And just get an helicopter to get there again. It's pretty quick. Then it's something like 6 minutes maximum. It may be faster if you don't kill everybody tho.

Edited by jdwarfer

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

No you just suck.

I liked the part where you only read the title but not the actual post.

I like the part where you read neither but commented on his reply..

ot: I agree.

Guest Billy Russo

- Take cover on the plants that overlook the Garage.

- Grenade Launcher in. Kill any remaining guys normally.

- Make sure you car is parked close by, jump in and speed off.

- Wait until the Document Car appears.

- Shoot the guy with a Heavy Pistol, only takes a headshot, deliver the documents.

Piece of piss, don't know why anyone would find it hard.

- Take cover on the plants that overlook the Garage.

- Grenade Launcher in. Kill any remaining guys normally.

- Make sure you car is parked close by, jump in and speed off.

- Wait until the Document Car appears.

- Shoot the guy with a Heavy Pistol, only takes a headshot, deliver the documents.

Piece of piss, don't know why anyone would find it hard.

Maybe it's not that hard, but it's a pain in the ass.