Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,254 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
modnation

rockstar + modders + sony/microsoft = forced to buy next gen system

modnation

its obvious rockstar cant get rid of modders(or dont bother because that will force people to buy the absolute same game all over again for next gen). microsoft and sony(mostly) are unlikely to do anything about them so that people will be forced to buy a next gen console if they want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers. combine both of these issues and you have all 3 entities working together to force you into a new console...gg assholes

Edited by modnation

SirFiras47

You think too much, instead you should have some knowledge on how to patch and fix modding in online games

BJMartin

Due to my country's economy it's barely impossible to buy a next gen Console. (Around 1300 dollars, which it's a lot in here). So I don't plan on buying one, I'll just stop playing GTA O in any case, it's not such a good game.

Edited by BJMartin

Ninja_Gear

People gain knowledge every day, its only a short matter of time before Ps4/Xbone are hacked/moddable.

Long story short, have fun with modders ruining your game in better graphics.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

jackjoejim

You think too much, instead you should have some knowledge on how to patch and fix modding in online games

why do i always see you are the first to reply with an empty post. Where is your life? Or do you also have ocd like alexsniperbullet

OT: if you think modders & hackers ruin the experience you've had your eyes closed.

Edited by jackjoejim

iSaint9

Due to my country's economy it's barely impossible to buy a next gen Console. (Around 1300 dollars, which it's a lot in here). So I don't plan on buying one, I'll just stop playing GTA O in any case, it's not such a good game.

Same here. It's useless right now. There are no good games out right now, and I'm not going to buy one just for GTA V...

modnation

People gain knowledge every day, its only a short matter of time before Ps4/Xbone are hacked/moddable.

Long story short, have fun with modders ruining your game in better graphics.

if the ps4 is modded by the time gta comes out for it then i wont buy one.

SirFiras47

why do i always see you are the first to reply with an empty post. Where is your life? Or do you also have ocd like alexsniperbullet

The fact that you see my posts makes me want to ask you the same question, creepy ass stalker

And how do you know alexsniperbullet if you joined a month ago? He got banned like 2 months ago or more

Edited by SirFiras47

BJMartin

Same here. It's useless right now. There are no good games out right now, and I'm not going to buy one just for GTA V...

I feel you, Spain it's pretty f*cked up right now from what I've heard. I'm from Argentina, and we're going down. And as you say, I'm not going to buy a console over a single game, there aren't even more than 10 games for ps4 or Xbox one.

MantisFang

ps4 will not be any different.

just like any other console

turn-your-old-nes-into-all-one-retro-gam

most anything a man makes can be unmade by man

Edited by MantisFang

Turkish Turketarian

Lol you actually think modders won't make it to PS4/Xbox One.

Biggie Kaniff

Why the f*ck should he have some knowledge about that? He's not getting paid for it, the people on R* does because its their job. The players shouldn't accept that R* can't manage their own game properly.

modnation

well i was hoping they wouldn't...but if they do i wont buy one

what are some good forums to watch for progress on the hacking? se7ensins? nextgenupdate?

MantisFang

they will.. it is our... destiny

ypxbr3k8rkvzxqvvrjcd.gif

Edited by MantisFang

HKM87

if you want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers, play in an invite only session, and please stop the conspiracy theories about next sh*t gen amd modders.

Edited by HKM87

MrWhiskers

where the hell do you people find modders ?

only once have i seen someone with godmode but thats glitching not modding , never seen a single modder

Dottie

32904d1399404278-dart-refocused-looks-li

SpidersWeb

its obvious rockstar cant get rid of modders(or dont bother because that will force people to buy the absolute same game all over again for next gen). microsoft and sony(mostly) are unlikely to do anything about them so that people will be forced to buy a next gen console if they want to play without the annoyance of modders/hackers. combine both of these issues and you have all 3 entities working together to force you into a new console...gg assholes

You think next-gen wont have the exact same issues?

And why are you even complaining, I played all weekend and ran in to no problems with modders or glitchers ?? Some people make out like you can't play the game because of it :S drama queens

Lee Everett

The modding community has been here years befoe next-gen was announced. Your uneducated opinion, is just plain stupid.

EvilFiend

You should take off your tinfoil hat. It seems to be restricting blood flow to your brain

CarimboHanky

i want to see what OP have to say when sometime down the road someone manage to crack the security on the new consoles...

gtao would be safe on new consoles for a period of time, but in the end there would be ufo's, asteroids, ferris wheels and weed rain and god know how much since "console limitations" wont be an issue.

CarimboHanky

only once have i seen someone with godmode but thats glitching not modding , never seen a single modder

lucky you should i say...

i deal with modders everyday for the past 2 months.

losing control of your character, losing access to your weapons, getting teleported, you name it, thats my daily gta!

SpidersWeb

lucky you should i say...

i deal with modders everyday for the past 2 months.

losing control of your character, losing access to your weapons, getting teleported, you name it, thats my daily gta!

Do you live in Bad Sport or something? Dodgy crew?

I'm on XBL but I seriously never see this stuff. The last time I had trouble with a hacker/modder was months ago when people were using a god mode in deathmatches.

gagemb9918

Im gonna wait until Christman to ask for an XBOX one. I think I might buy Forza Horizon 2 before GTA incase the same sh*t happens on those consoles.

juantrapriguez

OP, it's time to put the controller down, and go outside.

SpidersWeb

OP, it's time to put the controller down, and go outside.

Yes, it's an amazing high definition 3D experience that I recommend all gamers should experience at some point.

It's up there with The Last of Us, although the story line is a little less exciting.

V HoneyBadger V

If you cannot afford next gen consoles, it sounds like you shouldn't really be spending money on video games to start with.

You are not forced to buy anything. That's all on you, no one else.

Hackers always find new ways to bypass security implementations. Their limitations are determined by what they want to do. Some find enjoyment by ruining what others have.

Others take matters into their own hands and deal vigilante justice, such as Anonymous hitting World Cup websites. That money was wasted, they did the right thing.

Modders are here to stay but they should stay on the PC and not ruin the fun of consoles players. I just don't want them to harm other players, that's all.

Alarming

It took nearly most of the ps3 life for modders/hackers to hack it and I'm sure ps4 will be having those holes well entirely patched.

Being you got to pay to play online, it will be easier to "g line" (wonder how many people will get that)someone from the server.

CarnageRacing00

You're not forced to do anything.

ModderX

The fact that you see my posts makes me want to ask you the same question, creepy ass stalker

And how do you know alexsniperbullet if you joined a month ago? He got banned like 2 months ago or more

All we do is see your posts because your creepy ass replies to every f*ckin' thread. Edited by ModderX