GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bravado Buffalo S

P. Bateman

Hi, I recently started playing again and it has come to my attention that you're now able to get Franklin's buffalo in Online ''legally".

The thing I'm wondering is, is there a specific location this vehicle will spawn in or do I have to purchase it online?

I've been trying to figure this out myself by using Google, but I can only find YouTube links or websites from before the patch, where people just glitch it into the game.

Thanks!

Thanks guys! Just wanted to know for sure.

Does anyone of you happen to know a website that lists all the GTA 5 vehicles and also shows which one should be bought and which one can be found?

Or is it safe to say that all the vehicles from this year's patches can only be obtained by purchasing it from the website?

Does anyone of you happen to know a website that lists all the GTA 5 vehicles and also shows which one should be bought and which one can be found?

Or is it safe to say that all the vehicles from this year's patches can only be obtained by purchasing it from the website?

All DLC cars have to be bought. They don't spawn in traffic which I think is a shame really.

You buy it. I'd actually be sad if people still glitched it in.

You'd be surprised at what people will do to save a buck in this game.

You just kind of learn it through vigilant playing really. But all cars added by DLC can only be purchased, barring the odd few that are really rare spawns. Also, to your OP about the Buffalo S, it's the unique variant exclusively owned by Franklin, so it won't spawn in traffic.

You buy it. I'd actually be sad if people still glitched it in.

It's not sad if you want a fully modded gold painted Buffalo S for free.

fGvIGuc.png