GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Add a demolition derby gamemode

Trishan99

As of right now, it takes a mighty while to set up a demolition derby on lets say the maze bank rooftop.

But wouldn't it be epic if Rockstar made its own gamemode for Demolition Derby where you can battle it out with your friends to see whose car last the longest.

The Options in the menu could be as followed

Custom cars?

Forced vehicle?

Timer?

How to count as out

If your engine is out, or you blow up, or you are out of the arena.

If that wasn't enough, I could imagine the community making some custom maps on creator mode.

It would be cool to have. No armoured cars though, theyll just take eons to destroy. Id say just stock vehicles or dedicated derby cars (like in VC with the bloodring bangers)

Edited by Winning001
  • Like 1

SamDaHam123

It would be cool to have. No armoured cars though, theyll just take eons to destroy. Id say just stock vehicles are dedicated derby cars (like in VC with the bloodring bangers)

Love this idea!

xInfamousRYANx

Or I got an idea

Start

Creator

Create deathmatch

Place trigger

Place cars

Place spawns near cars

Make it forced unarmed

Test it

Voila a perfect demo derby to play just make sure the people who join are in it with you

• Like 2

That would be sick, if they do this they need to return the Bloodring Banger (and maybe the Hotring Racers) cars from VC and SA!!

... It's really funny you mention demo derbies. My crew and I ran into some random players at LSC last night, no one shot and it turned into an impromptu demo derby.. How often does THAT happen?

Also, I created a demo derby in the content creator. It's a DM in a mirror park culdesac. Works pretty well.

... It's really funny you mention demo derbies. My crew and I ran into some random players at LSC last night, no one shot and it turned into an impromptu demo derby.. How often does THAT happen?

Also, I created a demo derby in the content creator. It's a DM in a mirror park culdesac. Works pretty well.

Couldn't have a link could I?

Ps3 though

DoubleDutch

Or I got an idea

Start

Creator

Create deathmatch

Place trigger

Place cars

Place spawns near cars

Make it forced unarmed

Test it

Voila a perfect demo derby to play just make sure the people who join are in it with you

it's not the same though. you respawn in deathmatches and eventually run out of cars so it just turns into a melee battle. rockstar need to add a demolition derby mode or add an LTS creator

I've wanted to do one of these so bad since the creator came out, and I kinda started to work on one, but I don't know if it's possible to do it right.

You'd have to do stock cars (to keep higher ranks with better armor from having the advantage). I'd put everyone in the same kind of car.

You'd have to do it so once that stock car blew up or died (probably have to be blown up, to kill the player), that'd be it for the player. No respawning. He/she is out.

You could do it with a timer just to keep it from going on so long, but you might have a tie.

The player being out might be the toughest part, I dunno. If there were a Last Man Standing creator, it'd be easier, I guess.

I've played people's attempts at demolition derbys where you respawn and can grab another vehicle, but they all seem to go on too long and eventually get kind of boring.

It might work with SA's demo derby.A driver and a smg passenger that shoots at others.Repair markers will be placed around the area.The driver should be immune to bullets though,as people would just shoot each other out of the car.

CarnageRacing00

As of right now, it takes a mighty while to set up a demolition derby on lets say the maze bank rooftop.

But wouldn't it be epic if Rockstar made its own gamemode for Demolition Derby where you can battle it out with your friends to see whose car last the longest.

The Options in the menu could be as followed

Custom cars?

Forced vehicle?

Timer?

How to count as out

If your engine is out, or you blow up, or you are out of the arena.

If that wasn't enough, I could imagine the community making some custom maps on creator mode.

I made a couple demo derby deathmatches that actually work pretty good. You can damage someone else's car enough that it'll catch fire/engine will fail, or push them out of the arena.

The trick is getting enough like-minded players to join and play it the right way.

I am in a lobby for one right now :colgate: Team Deathmatch

It turned into a knife fight.

Edited by cjdavies

Couldn't have a link could I?

Ps3 though

XBL here.. Sorry.

I also made a helicopter deathmatch.. All froggers- now that one is really fun. I recommend making one.

Go to Merryweather rooftop. That thing is huge and can fit a bunch of cars on it, someone made a derby on there and it was pretty fun.