Wth? Bought the monster truck. Price is 250k charged 750k?

Cheezy_Squash

Cheezy_Squash

What the hell?? The July 4th monster truck was 250k but when I bought it I was charged 750k??? Any one else charged this? Seriously it's that not worth that much. I want my money back

Crawdaddy Deluxe

What the hell?? The July 4th monster truck was 250k but when I bought it I was charged 750k??? Any one else charged this? Seriously it's that not worth that much. I want my money back

Actually, it charged you $742,014. Get it? CAUSE 7/4/2014? And yah, it is worth that much. Cause it's the only one of it's kind and is a limited time thing. If you want your money back, you should write a heart-felt or rage-felt (whichever one you prefer) email to Rockstar Support. No doubt in my mind you will get a 100% refund.

I hope you weren't serious

Edited by KronicKapture
  • Like 2

Crawdaddy Deluxe

It said 250k???f*ck that I don't want it for that price..

A little late for that now buddy!

Ha ha ha. Also enjoy the fact anytime you want to use it you have to pick it up at ft. Z

Grumpy-Goat-

Maybe you should have paid more attention. You read it wrong plain and simple. It's always been the 750k price tag.

Affalterbach

It said 250k???f*ck that I don't want it for that price..

You already have it for that price ;)

I think you viewed the price for the Dubsta 6x6 which is $249k and got confused. The Liberator has always been $742,014 since the launch of the update.