Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,826 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

HeresOtis

[SA|WIP/REL] SAPD:FR

Triton460

Will try it out later. I didn't get a chance to give you feedback on that last update since I was really busy this week.

Edited by Triton460

Tomi2012

Edited by Tomi2012

HeresOtis

Nothing new as of yet. Haven't been focused on it lately and don't know what else is needed to be added.

lsnoop

This mod has been in beta stage for several years on end, meanwhile we've had working versions of it for IV and even V, however, SAPD:FR is still WIP, the same "bug fix", "update", "beta" for years already and nothing changed much.

Do you still stick to your main concept, I mean, is every newer version still more bugged than the previous one?

Is version 2.5 still the *most stable* one or was there a better release I overlooked?

Thanks.

Edited by lsnoop

HeresOtis

This mod has been in beta stage for several years on end, meanwhile we've had working versions of it for IV and even V, however, SAPD:FR is still WIP, the same "bug fix", "update", "beta" for years already and nothing changed much.

Do you still stick to your main concept, I mean, is every newer version still more bugged than the previous one?

Is version 2.5 still the *most stable* one or was there a better release I overlooked?

Thanks.

They all work. It's just a matter of the user's SA configuration.

Have you taken a look at the first post? Does these latest beta work for you? The reason these are in beta because it's a different version, all revamped and recoded.

Make sure you take time to read, instead of just posted.

Edited by HeresOtis

lsnoop

Well, reading end-user feedback in this thread didn't encourage me to d/l the latest beta :lol:

However, a decent police mod for SA is always #1 on my list so I won't be harsh and wish you good luck with this!

HeresOtis

Well, reading end-user feedback in this thread didn't encourage me to d/l the latest beta :lol:

However, a decent police mod for SA is always #1 on my list so I won't be harsh and wish you good luck with this!

You should just go ahead and give it a try.

Triton460

• Spawned officers enter my car, but exit the car after a few seconds and don't get back in.

After stopping a car normal traffic stop menu appears, but when I stop another car a glitched black transparent box appears in the lower right corner.

What am I supposed to do in the explosion call out? Something explodes and I can only force end the callout.

There are some more things, I'll post later, currently I am trying to get this mod to work on Windows 10.

XExplosion

Good evening, I tried to play this fantastic mod, but when I launch the game I can't use ANY keypresses that I set before (down the SAPDFR.ini, tell me if it's correct), the wanted level is not disabled, in the Police Station I can only change/choose the uniform and if I go to the "invisible place" (because I can't see anyplace where I can do something, except the Change Uniform place) when I can change District, I see all blank and I reach wanted level 4. I only receive callouts from the "game start". I'd like to know how to fix this. Good luck with the mod! Looking forward to your answer, and sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

Edited by XExplosion

HeresOtis

Good evening, I tried to play this fantastic mod, but when I launch the game I can't use ANY keypresses that I set before (down the SAPDFR.ini, tell me if it's correct), the wanted level is not disabled, in the Police Station I can only change/choose the uniform and if I go to the "invisible place" (because I can't see anyplace where I can do something, except the Change Uniform place) when I can change District, I see all blank and I reach wanted level 4. I only receive callouts from the "game start". I'd like to know how to fix this. Good luck with the mod! Looking forward to your answer, and sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

Which version/date are you using? Show me the link you went to download.

XExplosion

Regards.

The last link you posted in the second page (the new UPDATE).

HeresOtis

Regards.

The last link you posted in the second page (the new UPDATE).

Send me screenshot of SAPDFR.ini and GTA SA root folder,

HeresOtis

http://imgur.com/a/dtauz

Here's the album. Thanks for the support.

Thanks. Can you also play GTA for about 2 minutes or until it crashes, then send me the SAPDFR-debug.log. You can use pastebin.com and send me the link.

Fireman

Didn't see this until now, have to say I'm really happy with the bumps :p

Great script, worked great for me, apart from enemies spawning inside solid buildings now and then in San Fierro because of the height difference. Luckily you added a button to end and reset it.

HeresOtis

Here you are! Thanks again for your support!

http://pastebin.com/XuRh7QnT

When using pastebin, upload the content of the log file onto pastebin and then send the link. You had sent me a link to a link :lol: .

According to your debug log, your INI settings aren't getting loaded. Make sure the INI file is SAPDFR.ini

For the callouts, have you made sure that you on OnDuty (you can toggle it) and that your Status is Available (can also toggle).

As far as the other issues, I will look into it.

Triton460

When using pastebin, upload the content of the log file onto pastebin and then send the link. You had sent me a link to a link :lol: .

According to your debug log, your INI settings aren't getting loaded. Make sure the INI file is SAPDFR.ini

For the callouts, have you made sure that you on OnDuty (you can toggle it) and that your Status is Available (can also toggle).

I had that same problem and I resolved it by reinstalling (overwriting) silent asi loader

Also, something I forgot to mention in my earlier post is that the 'busy mode' now doesn't display any callouts (I also can't force callouts when in busy mode).

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I think it's better when the callouts appear in busy mode, but aren't auto-assigned.

Edited by Triton460

XExplosion

I had that same problem and I resolved it by reinstalling (overwriting) silent asi loader

Also, something I forgot to mention in my earlier post is that the 'busy mode' now doesn't display any callouts (I also can't force callouts when in busy mode).

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I think it's better when the callouts appear in busy mode, but aren't auto-assigned.

Reinstalling Silent's ASI Loader doesn't work for me. :(

HeresOtis

You have to make yourself available.

Try running SA as admin. Or uncheck/disable the Read-Only property of SA folder.

XExplosion

You have to make yourself available.

Try running SA as admin. Or uncheck/disable the Read-Only property of SA folder.

Nothing. Ah, it also crashes after a few minutes (or less). Very often when I press the keypresses for the Backup, Medic Backup, SWAT Backup, Firefighter Backup.

Triton460

Before the last update, calls would still come through in busy mode but they wouldn't be auto-assigned.

Now in busy mode there aren't any callouts.

When I make myself available it means that calls will be auto-assigned. This makes it MUCH harder to get a specific call that I want to play/test.

In my opinion, the previous busy mode was better, it allowed me to choose callouts.

Maybe you could keep it the way it is (as of the latest update) but let us force a callout in busy mode. So, callouts normally wouldn't appear in busy mode, but we could force callouts (without the auto-assign function!)

Thanks.

BarsC++

When I enter in a cop vehicle, I'm instantly wanted by the cops.

XExplosion

It doesn't work, I've got the same problem... it also crashes after few minutes of gaming (with or without callouts)

HeresOtis

Anyone having same problem?

RepusTero

I just recently tried this mod on my clean gta san andreas. I downloaded the latest update and fix that is posted here, but I can't seem to use all of the features. No medic and firefighter comes when I call them. The police backup isn't doing anything when they come. The tow service is working well. Though, I get instant 3-star wanted level when I go to the basement of the police station. And what's the use of the SetTargetAsSuspect key? It doesn't seem to do anything in my game.

By the way, this is a great mod. I would love to hear more from this!

Edited by RepusTero

XExplosion

I just recently tried this mod on my clean gta san andreas. I downloaded the latest update and fix that is posted here, but I can't seem to use all of the features. No medic and firefighter comes when I call them. The police backup isn't doing anything when they come. The tow service is working well. Though, I get instant 3-star wanted level when I go to the basement of the police station. And what's the use of the SetTargetAsSuspect key? It doesn't seem to do anything in my game.

I've got the same problem, but I don't know if the tow truck works for me. And the game also crashes after a few minutes (as I said before more times).

Triton460

For police backup to work there has to be an enemy during a callout. Fire and medic don't respond if there isn't an actual fire or dead person.

HeresOtis

Are you aiming at a ped then pressing the SetAsSuspect key?