Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
NFA Fabrication

Back after a while... Good points in updates I missed?

NFA Fabrication

I hadn't played in probably 4 months or more, and recently started playing again. I just noticed that you can now own 2 properties, and there is an option now for rearranging garage cars (Big fan of this!). Other than added vehicles, what good stuff was added that I am missing out on? I'm level 97 right now, I know some good stuff unlocks at level 100!

don ovdi' island

level 100 you get a G-wagon 6x6 and gold paint jobs.

kjahcleveland

Just research a little. Nobody cares how long it's been lol.

Metroid

Beer Hats and hokers holocaust...

Hyperglide

Tanks got nerfed and Lazers are the new Tanks. Coveted got ruined and RR takes a bit longer but is actually easier (but glitches a lot more too).

Other then that ya some new weapons, clothes, vehicles that's pretty much it.

RealHoosier07

There is now an "on call" option for joining random jobs. No more waiting in lobbies. Just play in free roam until it's ready

And you can carry several armors now.

Edited by RealHoosier07

modnation

go check out dumbasslive's youtube it will tell you everything you need to know

Kohr-Ah

You got a day before Independence Update stuff goes off sale.

Other than that, still chaotic and a sh*tmess of bugs/glitches/griefers/modders and so forth.

ugotsmoked

You are so far behind the curve... just trade it in.

Flukey

If you run around in a circle in the desert for 5 consecutive miles you get the epsilon outfit in online. (Takes about 40 minutes)

EV4

If you run around in a circle in the desert for 5 consecutive miles you get the epsilon outfit in online. (Takes about 40 minutes)

+rep just tried but u need to go to the clothing store it's under special

Not A Nice Person

Beer Hats and the hooker holocaust...

Smesi

Scarves and beer hats.

Muskidinho04

There is now an "on call" option for joining random jobs. No more waiting in lobbies. Just play in free roam until it's ready

this feature has yet to work for me regardless if im hosting or received a invite. sat in a dm lobby for 10 mins hoping that this feature would work but it doesn't

Steve

They fixed a bug where if you got too drunk in your apartment, a clone of yourself would spawn and try to attack you.

modnation

oh yeah they also nerfed the f*ck out of tanks :(

BOILER.

What makes u so special? look sh*t up.. Discover as u go

Edited by BOILER.

NFA Fabrication

Sorry to offend you. I spent quite some time looking stuff up, but every list I find has something missing. I figured someone had put together a "Master List" of some kind. I don't know what "Nerfed" means as far as the tank goes, or what a "Lazer" is. I own the tank too, I hope they didn't mess it up too bad. Gonna start looking into that now. Why do people get so easily offended on this forum? Seems like people are just trying to pick a fight on here.

BOILER.

Sorry to offend you. I spent quite some time looking stuff up, but every list I find has something missing. I figured someone had put together a "Master List" of some kind. I don't know what "Nerfed" means as far as the tank goes, or what a "Lazer" is. I own the tank too, I hope they didn't mess it up too bad. Gonna start looking into that now. Why do people get so easily offended on this forum? Seems like people are just trying to pick a fight on here.

no problem mate

Heists

This is online aswell? f*ck.

K-ROSE

Wow you missed all the exclusive vehicles and the jetpack. Good luck with that.

NFA Fabrication

Wow you missed all the exclusive vehicles and the jetpack. Good luck with that.

Yeah, I missed out on the game for many months due to a car accident a while back. I was hit pretty hard and spent most of my time building the replacement car. I like GTA 5, But my car takes priority:

Old Car:

2uiykpj.jpg

New Car:

2lbgikx.jpg

Thanks for the assistance, Taking advantage of the double XP weekend, and looks like LVL120 is a possibility today! And I think that is the end of the unlocks, unless I missed out on something.

Hyperglide

I still don't know how that On Call sh*t works. The tutorial sucks and mine always says 1/8.

RealHoosier07

this feature has yet to work for me regardless if im hosting or received a invite. sat in a dm lobby for 10 mins hoping that this feature would work but it doesn't

This feature works well for JOINING a random job, but not hosting as much. I think on PS3 it seems to help a little bit as far as getting more people to join your job, but overall this game is dying....that's why nobody joins jobs, because it's not set up well for matchmaking. It's a dying community that needs a boost. If things don't change, the community in this game will be virtually non-existant in another few months.

Edited by RealHoosier07

Breaking Bad

Man, I wish I was coming back after like 4 months, I'd feel so refreshed seeing all of the new cars. I'm so burned out on it at the minute. I'm sure it will all come back when something new comes out though.

RealHoosier07

I still don't know how that On Call sh*t works. The tutorial sucks and mine always says 1/8.

I don't know what system you are on, but it works well on ps3. If I join a random job(any of the job types), it will start searching and start a timer. Once it finds a job, it will show how many people are in that room...1/8 means you are alone in the lobby. If this happens, I give it a few seconds to see if anyone joins and raises it to 2/8 or 3/8...if nobody joins quickly, I pull out my phone and repeat the process of joining a random job.

This will reset the search...it usually only takes me one or two resets before I find a room with at least 3 or 4 people. When people join, the game will tell you they are JOINED or ON CALL. On call means they will come into the lobby when you start it or when the timer runs down.

Edited by RealHoosier07

Hyperglide

I don't know what system you are on, but it works well on ps3. If I join a random job(any of the job types), it will start searching and start a timer. Once it finds a job, it will show how many people are in that room...1/8 means you are alone in the lobby. If this happens, I give it a few seconds to see if anyone joins and raises it to 2/8 or 3/8...if nobody joins quickly, I pull out my phone and repeat the process of joining a random job.

This will reset the search...it usually only takes me one or two resets before I find a room with at least 3 or 4 people. When people join, the game will tell you they are JOINED or ON CALL. On call means they will come into the lobby when you start it or when the timer runs down.

I'm on 360 and I'm a free-aimer. Not sure if that's why. But I've waited 10 minutes and 1/8. Every time it says 1/8. My lobbies never fill up. Seems like a useless feature. And then the only other option is to join alone now. It sucks.

RealHoosier07

I love free aim but I went to traditional aim because free aim is a ghost town. That's your problem right there....Gtao is a kiddie community that is afraid of free aim.