Take-Two Interactive Conference

Hurrikane

What time is the conference?

6 hours from now If I checked correctly - 4:30PM Eastern Time.

It would be strange if they don't release the launch date for NG and PC versions.... Dull.

You know your getting close to conference time when people start asking how long left, and what time is it...

5 HOURS LEFT AS OF THIS WRITING...

Zelnick preparing the blue suit for the conference as we speak...

Reconfirm V for Fall is what we hope to hear... Nothing like a Take Two Tuesday

Pregame starts in 4 hours que that elevator music TTWO

Edited by Hurrikane

Fuzzknuckles

So strange. I would do pretty much anything to avoid ANY conference, yet you guys are going to live stream it?

The world is a weird.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

You know your getting close to conference time when people start asking how long left, and what time is it...

5 HOURS LEFT AS OF THIS WRITING...

Zelnick preparing the blue suit for the conference as we speak...

Reconfirm V for Fall is what we hope to hear... Nothing like a Take Two Tuesday

Pregame starts in 4 hours que that elevator music TTWO

You really think 5 hours is that long? I can wait 5 hours in a straight row. For me, its nothing.

Patience is the key, I always say :)

I don't understand why so many people are convinced that the current gen versions will be delayed to 2015. Rockstar North has been working on this game for a long time, and it will definitely be ready for a Fall 2014 release.

If they were to announce anything today, Rockstar would likely say it first on Newswire. I'm pretty sure their time for doing that is around 11:30 AM EST. Since that time has come and gone without any news, I'm not holding my breathe for ANYTHING critical to come out of this conference call.

• Like 2

CPU: i7 3770k 4.6Ghz 1.24v CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 Push/Pull GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Mobo: ASRock z77 Extreme4 RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz PSU: BFG Tech EX-1200W Case: Coolermaster HAF X O/S: Windows 8.1 Pro x64 SSD: Samsung 830 Series 256GB

Take2 (Rockstar) have GTA

Ubisoft have Assassins Creed

E.A have Battlefield

Activision have Call of Duty

Sega have Sonic

Nintendo have Mario

These Companies cant live without them Money Makers or aka "Greatest Assets".

OT:I cant wait to hear what they are going to say,them stocks are going to go up :p

Please keep it on-topic, this is not the place to talk about each company's greatest franchises.

Take2's not only Rockstar, boy.

They also have 2K in their hands.

On topic| I'd love to see Mafia 3 announced along with GTA V's NG release date.

Edited by CasualSergiu
  • Like 3

GTA V Is On PC

I'm really hoping that they at least HINT at a possible release date or future news. Maybe they will word it so that if we rewind the entire conference it will tell us the release date :p

Edited by GtaV Is Coming To Pc

I guarantee they will not announce nor hint a possible release date at the conference. Rockstar haven't announced a delay, and we are past the time when they usually post these kinds of announcements. To me, it was clear since the E3 that there would be no delay. They announced a release window instead of a specific date for a reason. That said, Take-Two will most likely be able to meet their own expectations, provided that 2K will release their titles, expansion packs, etc. in time. There is no reason to fear a 2015 release for V, really. I think it's safe to assume that we would know about it by now, if that were the case.

Edited by Andreas
  • Like 3

FranklinDeRoosevelt

Nah, all they will talk about is the expected profit margins from the release of the next gen version all the way to mid 2015, and probably what the later releases will bring in store for them. Don't expect them to talk anything about GTA V at all. Zelnick probably went through 5 bottles of whiskey with Sam Houser so that they are prepared to blab in the meeting.

• Like 2

2d2q1k.jpg

ROCKSTAR MANIC

^ Where's Zee when you Need those whiskey Jokes :p

OT: Very likely they will only discuss the such earnings and expectations for the next fiscal year. We all know Zelnick will just blab away with no relevant news worthy topics.

That $1bn in 3-days Historical Record,i think make Zelnick Super-Excited and Proud (of-course he needs to :p) but i hope he say something about V or even reveal some new IPs (or existing sequels) being created by their two owned Publishers-Rockstar Games (It Studios) and 2k (It Studios).

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond

So, Today is Take 2 earnings conference again

We might, or might not get some hints there

BTW would it not be logical that the game would be released in November at the earliest if we hear nothing today?

Afterall, they will summarize the earnings for Q1 2015, and make predictions for Q2 (which ends October 31st)

So if they will predict lots of cash for Q2, then it'll probably mean that the game will come before October 31st

And if not, then it'll probably come in Q3 (November - December)

Well, I won't get my hopes up for an NG launch announcement. But still, it is August, and its said to come out somewhere in fall 2014. I don't see a delay

GTA V Is On PC

I'm not saying it will get delayed, i'm saying that there is a chance that they may start to market it soon. Fall starts in a month in a half, so if it is going to be released during that time, they will most likely start advertising in the near future to get the pre orders up.

PlasmicSnake

All this is going to be is investor talk with expectations for the fiscal quarters. That's when people will assume its coming out. Games from companies on the NYSE are released based on whats best for stock prices. Obviously Q4 starts in October, So I cant imagine T2 sitting out this Holiday season and not releasing it before the end of the year. In conclusion just wait for the cliff notes or enjoy listening to a conference that you wont understand unless you watch alot of CNBC.

can someone pls tell me where to watch the Conference,whether it Livestream or even a YT channel? i want to know thanks :)

We realize that are like 90% chances to really announce something, but its all we got and we're trying to talk to death every single thing, rumors, leaks etc. about this game..

Edited by Shmaf

are we really expecting a release date during a earnings conference call?

No it'll never happen but Take Two Tuesdays are tradition... plus gotta love the ecosystem of words Zelnick uses...

• Like 1

These conferences brings back good old memories from last year when we desperately waited for new info.
At least I can play the hell out of the game if we don't hear anything new today.

can someone pls tell me where to watch the Conference,whether it Livestream or even a YT channel? i want to know thanks :)

I added the link of the webcast to the first post a few days ago. Link.

Edited by Andreas
  • Like 2

They never reveal exact dates in these calls that aren't already known. If anything they will say something along the lines of "We are continually amazed at the success of GTA V and are excited for its rerelease this fall on PS4/XB1 and PC"

Edited by NYC PATROL

I added the link of the webcast to the first post a few days ago. Link.

GTA V Is On PC

Half an hour. Prepare for NOTHING new.

Or

A GTA 5 PC TRAILER WITH A RELEASE DATE AND NEW FEATURES (mhmmmm)

yep half an hour...

already registered tho...

-Grozny Design Bureau

nOJgCY8.png

9lk5k2-2.png

wait do I have to give my email and sh*t to watch it?

Edited by Phoenix_Shit