Anyway I Can Bypass The 3 Minute Cooldown For The Mechanic?

Cubia_Beta

Topic name speaks for itself. How can I request multiple PV's without having to wait 3 minutes for a single one?

Ai®a©ob®a

Simple...You can't and no changing sessions won't "reset" the clock it will follow you into the next session, The only thing you can do in that 3 minute period is "Request Personal Vehicle" but you'd have to have a PV out in the session for that to work.

Next time you'd be better off asking this in the GTAO: Questions and Answers thread and you would've gotten an answer quicker

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

if this is in relation to a money glitch you can blow up your pv. If you have lets say 10 adders blow up 9 and drive last one to lsc to sell. Then simply call Mohrs for one adder at a time the use the request personal vehicle function. I honestly wouldn't use this method because you're just throwing money away but yeah... That's the only way to bypass the wait.

Ai®a©ob®a

if this is in relation to a money glitch you can blow up your pv. If you have lets say 10 adders blow up 9 and drive last one to lsc to sell. Then simply call Mohrs for one adder at a time the use the request personal vehicle function. I honestly wouldn't use this method because you're just throwing money away but yeah... That's the only way to bypass the wait.

But if i'm not mistaken isn't there a cool down period using that too?

3aln5uP.jpg

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

But if i'm not mistaken isn't there a cool down period using that too?

nope. No cool down.