GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A effective solution to the Pegasus bug

MayoChiki

(I'm not sure if there's a solution already, didn't know how to search for something related. If this was discussed already I just ask a mod to lock this thread).

Alright so I think (and I repeat "I think") there's a 100% effective solution to this weird annoying but when you order a vehicle from Pegasus and this just disappear once you're close. While doing missions this happened every single time (Mixed up with Coke) so everytime I hovered the Pegasus contact on the phone my Buzzard never disappeared.

It'll be a favor if you guys can test this the next time you order a vehicle and is likely to get the bug (the Liberator for example). If this help you please post it so we can be sure this is effective.

Remember, just hover over Pegasus without calling it on the phone.

Cheers! :)

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

I've had a bug recently that teleported my vehicle from the LSPD Parking lot near the beach to a parking lot next to Mount Josiah, which is approximately 4-5 miles away from the LSPD Parking lot...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

iStealthDeath

Or a potentially better solution to avoid having your Pegasus vehicle move from the LSPD parking lot would be to be near the parking lot and order your vehicle, tends to work for me..

(I'm not sure if there's a solution already, didn't know how to search for something related. If this was discussed already I just ask a mod to lock this thread).

Alright so I think (and I repeat "I think") there's a 100% effective solution to this weird annoying but when you order a vehicle from Pegasus and this just disappear once you're close. While doing missions this happened every single time (Mixed up with Coke) so everytime I hovered the Pegasus contact on the phone my Buzzard never disappeared.

It'll be a favor if you guys can test this the next time you order a vehicle and is likely to get the bug (the Liberator for example). If this help you please post it so we can be sure this is effective.

Remember, just hover over Pegasus without calling it on the phone.

Cheers! :)

I've heard that if you're not in a personal vehicle, it also would not change locations. Drive up in a non-PV and it shouldn't teleport.

I'll try your solution though and let you know.

I've never had issues with collecting my Buzzard, it always spawns where I want it to spawn (F.I.B HQ or hospital building in the city). Other Pegasus vehicles, though, do the glitch of spawning at the Fort. I don't really mind going over there but I'll try it out and see if it works. :)

grand theft spaghetti

it doesn't matter what I drive. if it ends up in the police lot its going to teleport to fort zancudo. the movie theater is the best spot for a spawn.

I've never had issues with collecting my Buzzard, it always spawns where I want it to spawn (F.I.B HQ or hospital building in the city). Other Pegasus vehicles, though, do the glitch of spawning at the Fort. I don't really mind going over there but I'll try it out and see if it works. :)

I hadn't had any issue with Buzzard spawns until recently. Mostly during a couple missions, spawning on the hospital roof. There were already medical helicopters on the roof, but for the Liberator or any other land based vehicle, if it spawned in Sandy Shores police station, it would jump to Zancudo upon approach.

Approaching in a non-PV seemed to work, but I didn't get to try keeping the phone out, i was already upon it (in a plane) before I could do anything else.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

This is quite annoying. I'd rather they just give you the $200 back instead of sending the liberator/dump/etc.. across the map. Its seems to be very buggy for me. I used to be able to drive slowly when I was within maybe 25yds or so of the drop off location but not anymore. Almost everytime I try to get one(any Pegasus vehicle) it will spawn as normal be it at the beach or LSPD locations but ever since the independence day dlc its been f*cked up. I guess I need to just stay a Fort Zancudo all the time and see if it de-spawns... Because nothing has worked consistently for me.

Hovering over Pegasus on phone didn't affect on Liberator going to Zancudo

Open phone dialog didn't affect Liberator going to Zancudo

Nothing seemed to matter if Liberator spawned at Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station

ten-a-penny

I've had a bug recently that teleported my vehicle from the LSPD Parking lot near the beach to a parking lot next to Mount Josiah, which is approximately 4-5 miles away from the LSPD Parking lot...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Did you even read the OP post?

OT: I never had any problems with the Pegasus vehicles, maybe its because I call them out while I'm in Paleto? Who knows.....

• Like 1

spelunking.uranus

I have never had a problem but I do not use a tank very often and have not used it for a while. The only pagesus thing I ring for is a buzzard and that does not have any problems like this. It does disappear from the hospital if something else spawns in its place but that does not happen too often.

I will try this later with a tank and see if it works :)

it's the LSPD lot that seems broken to me, every time it spawns something there it will teleport to the middle of nowhere whenever I get close.

moving closer to another spawn always seems to work for me, but it's more of a work-around than an actual fix

Even if i pull up to the Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station and there is NOTHING in the spawn location, the Liberator is gone.

But why wouldn't it spawn at the nearby construction location, or that farmland area, or the Sandy Shores airfield, or that farm near the church, there are a few spawn options that a way closer than Zancudo