GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Warrener's guide for having fun GTAO

The Amazing Warrener

The Amazing Warrener

Well, hello everyone. Recently I have been hearing a lot of remarks from people, both on the forums and from friends, that GTA online has gotten boring and old, but as any good sandbox game, GTA is as fun as you make it... So I, The Amazing Warrener, shall lead you to a completely new, fresh GTA experience. Let us begin!

What you will need:

• Imagination (This is key!)
  • A group of friends with the same idea as you (Optional, but very beneficial for the whole "having fun" thing)

Give yourself goals

Give yourself long-term goals, that will provide you with activity daily. I am not talking about goals such as "Reach rank 120", but hey, if that's what floats your boat, go for it! You may give yourself an ambition to help and protect the newbies, kill griefers (or become one yourself), collect rare cars and customize them, master piloting the jet and any other vehicle, just make sure it's something that really, truly interests you.

Giving yourself a goal to strive for is by far the best advice I can give you if you want to have fun, everything else I tell you is just details, really.

Dress the part

Now, it wouldn't really make sense if you were a jet pilot wearing shorts and clown makeup, will it? Nor would a clown wearing a pilot's headset and military gear, so if you want a feeling of consistency and realism, I'd recommend looking the part.

Be good at PvP and PvE

To tell ya the truth, GTA isn't really the hardest game to play, so I'd definitely recommend practicing and becoming better at the game, as all it takes to ruin your fun completely is not being able to do a certain activity because there is that one guy who keeps missing you up. Same goes for NPCs - missions will be a pain if you keep getting killed by them.

Cheers!

I hope I helped you in seeing GTAO from a new perspective.

Edited by The Amazing Warrener
  • Like 1

AwesomeJokeGTA

I thought this was a guide to having fun with the Vulcar Warrener

Unsubscribed

The Amazing Warrener

Unsubscribed

I am a Warrener and I am offended by your statement :/

AwesomeJokeGTA

Unsubscribed

I am a Warrener and I am offended by your statement :/Are you made by Vulcar? Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA

The Amazing Warrener

Unsubscribed

Are you made by Vulcar?

Yea pretty much

Edit: Let's not go even more off topic

Edited by The Amazing Warrener

Unsubscribed

So you live life with someone sitting in you? That must be weird.

38391_s.gif

Trying to have fun in GTAO???

That's not allowed. I'm reporting you to R* immediately

Starscream_910

Thanks OP :-) As I recently converted to Griefism (the philosophy of griefing others) it's really given the game a breath of fresh air.

Also, like you said, to be good at PvP is also a key to having fun.

I found I was naturally better than 90% of the PvP opponents I came up against, and it's become a fun part of my online experience to grief.

Also something you might want to add to OP- taking photographs!! This is SO enjoyable, and is definitely one of the main reasons I'm still playing GTAO. ^^