GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will you start fresh once GTA 5 Next Gen releases?

Ardentem

As if I'm going to throw away a year of hard work.

ditto. If i buy GTA next gen. which is a big if since i don't have a next gen system and have much more important things i need to find money for right now, i'm not throwing 62 days of play time on my level 320 down the drain.

HOLY sh*t THAT'S 1488 HOURS

ZombieBatman

Nope. But might make a second character and earn my stuff....I'm guilty of fast tracking via a cash card or two >_>!!!

No, I'm level 169 and have had my character since the beginning.

He's been through the Billionaire Days, has seen UFOs in lobbies, has seen modded cargo planes from single player rule the sky, has experienced the Great Hooker Genocide, and will continue on next gen with whatever will happen there.

• Like 1

As if I'm going to throw away a year of hard work.

ditto. If i buy GTA next gen. which is a big if since i don't have a next gen system and have much more important things i need to find money for right now, i'm not throwing 62 days of play time on my level 320 down the drain.

HOLY sh*t THAT'S 1488 HOURS

granted a lot of that is just BSing around in free roam chatting with friends and what not.

CarimboHanky

NEVER!!!

all the hours played and money down the drain.

its nice they would allow us to transfer progress but i really doubt they would allow us to transfer the money with us.