GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will you start fresh once GTA 5 Next Gen releases?

Ardentem

Will you start a new character/account for your next-gen copy of GTA 5? This is sort of directed towards anyone who is a level 120+, who has basically unlocked everything at this point.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

I could see a new character, but never a new account, money just gets harder and harder to make every update. That would be like throwing real cash away.

• Like 1

Gingy Eastwood

Yes, but only because I doubt I'll have a choice, if last year was any sign.

Mr.Smith187

As if I'm going to throw away a year of hard work.

Exactly. One of the major selling points to me is the fact you can transfer progress over to next-gen.

• Like 5

Charles_Lee_Raye

Money dude.. money.. forget having a level 258 character all I care about is the cash and stuff ive bought with it. Id start at level 1 if I could keep everything but doubtfully that would be an option. Noone is going to flush money down the drain. I have 14.4 mil im not throwing in the virtual garbage can.

• Like 2

yes I probably will. I have never bought a cash card so haven't wasted anything other than time. plus I think starting at the bottom and working your way up is the most fun part. now its just all the same, everything unlocked etc

trippy bongos

there is nothing special after reaching lvl 120,I hope they will bring new options for high level players

spelunking.uranus

I will do single player again and then sell everything my current second character girl has and then start a brand new one so I can play it from the beginning again. But I will still have my fully upmodded character that I play with now as well. I will probably get bored of the new one and stop and regret it so I think I won't do it.

No. I will stick with what I have got LOL :D

If the other character slots open then yes.....

If no extra slots then no... Absolutely no.....

• Like 1

if I can creat a 2nd character who has nothing my first character has then id keep main guy. then I can always switch back :)

there is nothing special after reaching lvl 120,I hope they will bring new options for high level players

I hope so too.

Like others have said, there is no way in hell I'm gonna throw away a month of playtime.

Edited by sebcreed

For offline ill play the story again , but online ill stick with my character

Edited by -Hurry-up

Depends, I'll be modding on PC so I might keep my current one intact as it's attached to my Gamertag too.

CmLup8S.png

MagicNarcosis

FAHKS no.

I'm not about to go through---NnNNnnnnNONE of that R* fahkery, again.

Edited by MagicNarcosis

Only if they open the other slots...I started 2 characters at the same time and leveled them equally. They are both 320.

This.

Double RP

And I'll add: anyone buying the same faulty product twice needs their f*cking head examined.

ditto. If i buy GTA next gen. which is a big if since i don't have a next gen system and have much more important things i need to find money for right now, i'm not throwing 62 days of play time on my level 320 down the drain.

Yes. Start fresh. Posters keep talking about hard work. GTA Online is many things but hard work is not one of them.

No I'm definitely not starting fresh when I get the PS4 version. Why would I lose over a month of gaming time, a level 237 character, everything unlocked and $48m in the bank. I might start another character but I will still be transferring my current character over.

Sir Michael

Nooooo... I'm not losing all of this Limited Edition DLC that I bought. If they open up the other character slots, then yeahh, I'll start a new character, but other than that, I'm not tossing out all of those fully-modified cars.

I wouldn't do it for the sole reason that I have the musket. I would legitimately stop playing the game ever again if I ever lose that thing. Unless they add a revolver of course haha

AceThaCreator

Nope....uh uh....hell naw....no chance. On the rate this games going it might not make it to next gen.

I don't think I could justify spending another 60 dollars on this game. I'd probably just load up my ps3 if I wanted to play GTA