GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Martin Madrazo has new animations!

mistermaster7

mistermaster7

I did The Rooftop Rumble and when I delivered the case, totally new animation started! It was about Madrazo talking about his "business house for her HIM her" :D Anyone else noticed this could mean something? :p

Old-Tired-Grumpy

thats the only one i ever get........its been there for 3 months at least

mrdiamond666

All i get is menopause, and him lying about playing golf... FORE.....

thats the only one i ever get........its been there for 3 months at least

mistermaster7

It's not new at all.

Whaat?! First time it appears to me :O And I've been doing mission at least 200 times

Old-Tired-Grumpy

It's not new at all.

Whaat?! First time it appears to me :O And I've been doing mission at least 200 times

Lucky you......I want to tell Martin to shut the hell up and pay me, i could care less who he is screwing or about his golf game

• Like 1

lol. and i thought this was really happen :lol:

That's him being confused whether your character is a he, or her. Can't say I blame him.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

That seems to happen every time you do Madrazo's "first" mission. Forget the name of it, but I think it's the one where you have to kill some secretary and go back to his house. Even after replaying the mission, he gives the "just business associates" speech to you about him and his girlfriend, and gives you some phony reason as to why's he's at her house, etc..

Edited by WinkingSkeever6