Are index threads useless?

oleg_aka_djmeg

Are pinned index threads useless?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are pinned index threads useless?

• Yes
    • No

oleg_aka_djmeg

or maybe it's that mod being a lazy ass? what's the point? i find this vehicle index thread, click on it, and what do i see?

cars:

-hearse

that's all. seriously? um, in that case someone else should've created these 2 threads. someone as dedicated as seawall (his ok what _.__ changed threads). and don't tell me to pm uni with links for these appreciation threads, he stated that

Jobs will be added as we find/create the threads for it.

and i don't see SНIT in neither of index threads. you know, there is at least one car appreciation thread on first page and more on second. i think that uni has to stop pretending he's doing something and actually do something.

Should have been posted in network support.

Anyway, uNi is relying on the people who were supposed to be assisting in that regard, like AiraCobra. If you find any links that should be added to either thread, send him a PM and let him know accordingly and I'm sure they'll be updated.

iz5LICs.gif

Index threads are a great idea if they're managed well. Problem is, the derps of the online section are likely to just skim over them, just like with the Q&A thread.

38391_s.gif

and don't tell me to pm uni with links for these appreciation threads, he stated that

Jobs will be added as we find/create the threads for it.

and i don't see SНIT in neither of index threads. you know, there is at least one car appreciation thread on first page and more on second. i think that uni has to stop pretending he's doing something and actually do something.

Well I'll be damned....I didn't know he owed you anything that entitled you to tell him how to do his job.

The index was Aira's idea, not uNi's, BTW.

6IBTBOM.png

Ai®a©ob®a

& In case you didn't notice that i said it was going to be a while before the Car Index thread would be ready.

Currently i am the only one working on it the others have bailed on me for one reason or another so i am doing this thing ALL BY MYSELF.

So chill your horses it will be done WHEN it gets done.

In case you missed the announcement thread here you go..

*Coming Soon* Car-Index Thread

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

uNI has far more important things to worry about than a few partially complete pinned index threads. If it really bothers you that much, you know where the door is.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4