GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Astorids

evilangel1924

evilangel1924

A few of my friends and I were playing online when we came across this in game, Has anyone else ever come across this before. We are in Legion square. If you have let me know and post some of the pictures. 0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

NoahPointCenter

I hope R* addresses ths issue. I came across this during Rooftop Rumble and then when I bought a high end apartment, my spawn was to my apartment but instead I got spawned to Legion Square asteroids

I've seen this many times but only during Rooftop Rumble. Don't know why it happens since it even shows up when I play the mission solo.

polarbear2000

It only appears on that location. I even seen a Ferris Wheel in the middle of the road. O_o

It is people using the God mode cheat-glitch and falling from space into GTA V ONLINE. If you (still) see the meteors, you got or had a fkboy (God mode person) in your session.

When the cheat-glitch works the meteors will show for the cheater-glitch user, letting them know the cheat is enabled.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K14nfyuif78

Only video I could find. I watched a different video but I am in iPad YouTube not my actual computer so it loads spazzy for YouTube.

I heard this has been "fixed" but maybe only for PS3? I have not encountered meteors or god mode people only god mode hackers looking like aliens, naked rednecks, monkeys, or other random spawn online figures they making for themselves.

Edited by Syphiroth