GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you play like your rank?

iCynical1018

iCynical1018

For example, when you were a rank 1 did you play like a thug learning the ropes and trying to get a quick buck? Or when you reached a higher level did you play like a high roller like Michael. Calling shots, living in a big house with lots of experience?

12SRPlR.png

Rank 95. I play like a high roller. Lots of experience. I call the shots (there aren't many shots to call...) But I have Good taste in cars.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Heh, funnily enough, yes. I wore leather jackets and jeans, and drove a Gauntlet when I started out, then wore a vest after getting a middle-class apartment, and then moved up to wearing a suit and tie and drove more luxurious cars after getting a high-end apartment.

Wasn't really trying to role-play as if I were rising up the ranks or anything, just felt a little strange to wear a suit while in some dingy little apartment early on in the game, and cheap clothing when in a high-class apartment building.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6
  • Like 5

DKUnleashedPC

Heh, funnily enough, yes. I wore leather jackets and jeans, and drove a Gauntlet when I started out, then wore a vest after getting a middle-class apartment, and then moved up to wearing a suit and tie and drove more luxurious cars after getting a high-end apartment.

Wasn't really trying to role-play as if I were rising up the ranks or anything, just felt a little strange to wear a suit while in some dingy little apartment early on in the game, and cheap clothing when in a high-class apartment building.

Yeah I did the exact same thing, starting in a two car shack with a Vapid Dominator to no I got two properties with 16 cars. Went from shirt with jeans to a suit and tie.

I remember finding a 9F on the first day of online, driving straight over to the garage you get for free from signing up for Social Club (I think), and finding out you can't steal high-end vehicles -______-

38391_s.gif

I am a mercenary who drives a matte black gauntlet. And everything around me dies.

bane.jpg

I am a mercenary who drives a matte black gauntlet. And everything around me dies.

i will murder you. repeatedly.

da_illest101

Well I'm a kingpin and I don't feel like a crime boss at all. I don't call the shots or anything, I'm still obeing other people to get money (yes I still play the game). I don't have anyone working for me or under me at all time. I feel more like a rich thug than a kingpin.

• Like 1

CallMeGarrett

My rank used to be like my penis. I hid it at all costs because everyone elses was bigger.

Than I turned around 90, and I started flaunting about it. We still talking about dicks?

Edited by dillono
  • Like 3

The_B1u3_Jay

Rank 95. I play like a high roller. Lots of experience. I call the shots (there aren't many shots to call...) But I have Good taste in cars.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Those vehicles are hideous. I think you should take vehicle customization tips from Giantgiants.

• Like 7

Bring it cupcake.

bane.jpg

CallMeGarrett

[snip]

Those vehicles are hideous. I think you should take vehicle customization tips from Giantgiants.

Could be worse, you could have been looking at all gold cars with the $ rimmed wheels.

Bring it cupcake.

as long as you aint a modder/hacker/glitcher. its over

Sugar Free Nos

Nope. I'm level 255 and I'm still cruising in my rust bucket of a Bodhi and wearing cheap clothes.

cixJdfg.png

CallMeGarrett

Nope. I'm level 255 and I'm still cruising in my rust bucket of a Bodhi and wearing cheap clothes.

That reminds me of that meme I saw on the internet about Trevor that went like this:

IS A BILLIONAIRE THAT CAN BUY ANYTHING

STILL DRIVES A $25,000 KAISER

• Like 1

NightProwler

I'm currently a 278 and do the get in/get out thing. Mind you,if I'm playing with newbies I tend to help and not leaving anybody hanging.

Satanic-Ploss

Im rank 809 but im not perfect , so sometimes i do mistakes , but i think im good at survivals, missions and races XD

The only real difference I see between ranks is higher ranks are usually much more efficient at getting missions done. Selecting starting points, better buzzard pilots, faster drivers. Things like that, just general improved efficiency. That why they rank up faster.

Last night I farmed some missions with three friends who are all around level 200 that dont know each other and we made 300k pretty quickly. I also went up 3 levels during the session. That wouldnt have happened joining jobs with randoms who waste more time.

I dont see much difference in freeroam, thats a different skill set. Wellunless you are in a buzzard dogfight, then the high level is most likely going to come out of it still flying. Just due to experience in the thing.

I took a bounty from a level 80 in a buzzard yesterday and he kept chasing me over and over in more buzzards. In the end I was 5-0 before he gave up and left, just more used to understanding how and when to shoot that he was. But on foot he probably would have beat me 5-0.

Not really, despite being level 132, I have never come to own a single super car... nor do I plan to. Although I do try to keep my K/D from going down but that's just for the lulz.

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

I'm level 495 and my guy is dressed like a thug

"Speed has never killed anyone - suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!"

This made me lol. Thanks.

On topic:

Whether i'm playing with my first or second character, I always play the same. I'm always out to get that paper and have fun while doing so.

Outside of weapon, mission, and asset unlocks, rank means sh*t in this game.

Edited by Ninjambie

R* should have put more activities for ranking up.

OT: My profile was made during the billionaire day so I'm living the same as I did more or less.

When I was a low level I tended to hangout in the "bad" parts of town, the area by Grove St. that general area. As I leveled up I did eventually start making my way up and hardly ever have to go back to Southern LS

LieutenantLoserz

Yea, my rank 163 wears suits, drive super cars and executive cars (still have other cars besides them) and uses his high powered weapons, while my rank 23 wears casual clothing, drive around in mostly muscle cars and only uses her pistols and smg