GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So I stole the document car..

elfoam

I had a plan to take the document car from rooftop rumble and then use the mission enter exit trick to keep it. I wanted to do this just to see if it retained its magical -500% armour suicidal made from glass properties once stored.

All was going well until I did a small jump on my way to a mission marker, landed the car on its nose and exploded. Lol. Will try again..

Have you ever shot 2 bullets at it with the AP pistol while chasing the guy? If you did then you'll know that what you're doing now is DUMB

With how sh*tty people are at drive bys, the documents get destroyed half the time when you're playing with randoms.

People who use the AP Pistol on it are retarded. I don't even trust myself with the Uzi. I use the default pistol, and even then I'm cautious with my shots.

• Like 2

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

People who use the AP Pistol on it are retarded. I don't even trust myself with the Uzi. I use the default pistol, and even then I'm cautious with my shots.

I use the AP pistol every time I do rooftop rumble when going after the car

would someone please elaborate on this apparent fragile car because I have never had it blow up when playing RR

would someone please elaborate on this apparent fragile car because I have never had it blow up when playing RR

I've only had it blow up once or twice using the AP pistol.

I guess people just don't know how to shoot right :/

• Like 3

A Maned Wolf

If you shoot from the right, its fine.

But if you shoot from the left, BOOM!

And I rage at you :D

It doesn't blow up if you shoot windows up, but not many people can shoot straight. Just grabbed another one, trying to insure. Couldn't do it.. It didn't respawn, I must suck at this glitch.

Edited by elfoam

Lucky you. While I personally have only blown it up a couple of times, the amount of times I've seen someone blow it up with their awful shooting "skills" (The AP Pistol being the main culprit) is more than I can count on both hands. It only takes a magazine, maybe two maximum, of AP ammo to destroy it. Something a lot of players can't seem to grasp the concept of.

• Like 2

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Well it's not nice of you to call people retarded for using their weapon of choice, yes there are some people who have a really bad aim and blow the car and the documents really easily ( you're one of them from what I can see ) but there are some, including me, who can kill the guy easily using the AP pistol without blowing anything up

homeskillet

Have you ever shot 2 bullets at it with the AP pistol while chasing the guy? If you did then you'll know that what you're doing now is DUMB

Have you ever read a whole post before replying to it?

• Like 3

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

Have you ever read a whole post before replying to it?

Damn! I thought that minus in the -500% was just some dirt on my screen, ohwell

lozzy1234567890

I don't usually have the need to chase the car down. I park my car horizontally to the start of the bridge, get out (leaving the door open) shoot all the guys in the car that comes towards the bridge, and keep looking that direction i.e. away from the bridge, until the message saying the documents has been dropped and then turn around and shoot him no problem at all with my carbine rifle, pick up the documents and get into my car usually with no problems because the car door is open. No chasing with an AP pistol required.

• Like 1

Well it's not nice of you to call people retarded for using their weapon of choice, yes there are some people who have a really bad aim and blow the car and the documents really easily ( you're one of them from what I can see ) but there are some, including me, who can kill the guy easily using the AP pistol without blowing anything up

Well boo hoo, as far as I'm concerned they are retarded. I go by what I see, and I always see idiots blow it up because they can't aim worth dick. And no, I don't blow the documents up really easy. The couple times I did blow it up were before I realised how fragile the car is.

Well boo hoo, as far as I'm concerned they are retarded. I go by what I see, and I always see idiots blow it up because they can't aim worth dick. And no, I don't blow the documents up really easy. The couple times I did blow it up were before I realised how fragile the car is.

The best way is to wait for him to take the sharp left that leads to the highway and slam his car with yours that way you can easily kill him with no risks

I've only had it blow up on me once, that's when I used th AP pistol. I've used the micro smg ever since.

If you can use the AP pistol without blowing the car up, you're pretty accurate. Micro SMG is the wisest if you're a spray-and-pray person, like me.

Edited by ModderX

The best way is to wait for him to take the sharp left that leads to the highway and slam his car with yours that way you can easily kill him with no risks

I wish. I don't play with friends or a crew, so I have to team with randoms. Randoms who seem to be over-zealous in pursuing the document because they want it first, which leads to disaster.

Cheese and Fries

I don't usually have the need to chase the car down. I park my car horizontally to the start of the bridge, get out (leaving the door open) shoot all the guys in the car that comes towards the bridge, and keep looking that direction i.e. away from the bridge, until the message saying the documents has been dropped and then turn around and shoot him no problem at all with my carbine rifle, pick up the documents and get into my car usually with no problems because the car door is open. No chasing with an AP pistol required.

The problem I encounter is that the guy doesn't always spawn at that area. Yes, it's the common spawn point for that guy but I've had it appear from down the road away from the police station to the intersection at the other side of the bridge near the Ammunation. :/

spelunking.uranus

LOL it's funny how people are saying that if you blow up the car it means you cannot shoot properly when there is no reticle when in a car so its just guess where you will shoot and then aim once you have started. That is why normal pistol is better for shooting the head of driving man with documents. Shooting in cars is not easy and anyone who says it is is big fat look at me who is wrong LOL :D

Where does the car actually go if you don't kill the driver? Is there a set location or does it just drive aimlessly?

What if its going to Martin's place.. and the whole mission is a set up to kill you.. :panic:

Edited by Lay

A Maned Wolf

Where does the car actually go if you don't kill the driver? Is there a set location or does it just drive aimlessly?

It goes to the gang attack area next to Martin's ranch house in SP, where 3-5 other IAA agents are waiting.

Cheese and Fries

The guy stops at a random farm-like area past Martin's ranch house. There's a couple of other "professionals" there waiting for it or something.

i use my smg on him, i try to shoot the driver from the rear and not the car.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

it goes to this farm with more professionals, pretty cool you should follow him sometime.

dang, triple posted.

Edited by iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

If you shoot out the tires and force the car to hit a post/pole you can get down and shoot him in the head.

Ive done this a few times.

LOL it's funny how people are saying that if you blow up the car it means you cannot shoot properly when there is no reticle when in a car so its just guess where you will shoot and then aim once you have started. That is why normal pistol is better for shooting the head of driving man with documents. Shooting in cars is not easy and anyone who says it is is big fat look at me who is wrong LOL :D

Just a tip, if you change your aiming crosshairs to "Complex", you'll get a circle reticule for your pistols when driving. But even I continue to use a semi-auto pistol in this case.

Geisterfaust

I'm using my Akuma: nice acceleration and sawn-off shotgun. One boom one kill. Easy pickup, easy delivery. Now, when Grangers are not spawning, it's 101% safe.

• Like 1