Merciless killers.

thegtaplaya123

thegtaplaya123

You are walking down the street, calling a mechanic for a car.... and you see a tank. You get shot and are a little annoyed, possibly. That's OK. You respawn, and the same tank follows you and kills you again. You might be even more mad, but then they kill you again! This happens more often than you would think. I've heard of players getting repetitively killed by Buzzards every time they try to leave the airport. I've heard of people camping of Los Santos Customs, and waiting till you come out, then shoot you with a rocket launcher or kill you.

What's the worst experience you have come across? Are you OK with getting killed over and over? Write a comment below.

Edited by soccer3662
  • Like 3

SMFtwstdHICK

It's called griefing.. And , the biggest douchebags do it.. But, part of the game, sorry to say..

Welcome to the show.

• Like 3

Red Lynx 23

Nowadays I'll risk being killed a few times just to RPG someone's tank two or three times. Both times I've done that so far, the tankers ran away after two-three RPG's and their tank was about to explode.

• Like 1

It's fun you should try it sometime

Wow, f*ck off. People like you are one of the reasons why people considers GTA:O a failure.

I just go on passive mode. Tank gets bored, I go along doing whatever I was doing.

I don't get people who allow a douche in a tank to keep killing them. They're to blame for letting their pride get in the way of common sense.

• Like 3

lilwhitecrow

Funny, i was just driving down to LSC, and this tank was going after me, with no luck. He even waited 20 minutes for me just to get out of LSC, still with no luck

I had this guy the other day, killed him with the buzzard once.He said:"what I ever done to you man!".Those things just make my day:D And I thank him for that.

Edited by Foppezão

JoeBoneless

I got a tank out because some kid killed me twice leavin LSC. After I routed him and his friends I drive to the lowest rank person I could find- a 5- and said 'merry Christmas, here's a tank' and I go to leave. He got in it, then got out, and started following me, then aimed a pistol at me

I griefed the ungrateful punk for twenty minutes.

SMFtwstdHICK

I just go on passive mode. Tank gets bored, I go along doing whatever I was doing.

I don't get people who allow a douche in a tank to keep killing them. They're to blame for letting their pride get in the way of common sense.

Just , just stop there.. Geeze.

You are walking down the street, calling a mechanic for a car.... and you see a tank. You get shot and are a little annoyed, possibly. That's OK. You respawn, and the same tank follows you and kills you again. You might be even more mad, but then they kill you again! This happens more often than you would think. I've heard of players getting repetitively killed by Buzzards every time they try to leave the airport. I've heard of people camping of Los Santos Customs, and waiting till you come out, then shoot you with a rocket launcher or kill you.

What's the worst experience you have come across? Are you OK with getting killed over and over? Write a comment below.

this describes me to a T every time I'm online.

stop f*ckin around, tanks needs 4 rpgs to take down. they are less safe then u on foot.

Red Lynx 23

stop f*ckin around, tanks needs 4 rpgs to take down. they are less safe then u on foot.

I managed to hit a tank in the rear with an RPG while standing up to it. It took that grenade to the engine and started beeping like crazy. Which was the first time I chased off one of the new and improved tanks that are no longer over powered.

• Like 1

BUT WHYYYYY

I hate those f*cktards who drive around in their bulletproof Zentornos killing everything that moves. And even more i hate those crews / other groups of people attacking those who play alone. I mean c'moon is 4v1 really fair?

One example of both combined:

I had 4 scumbags coming after me in two Zentornos, 2 guys in each car. First, one of then blew up my vehicle and when i respawned they started to reverse towards me, both of the guys sitting on the passenger seat shooting at me. I really couldn't do anything because i didn't want to blew up their PV's so they killed me a bunch of times until i finally just decided to sticky bombed them all. Turned out they weren't so good at killing without a moving cover but it was still hard to keep myself alive when there's 4 guys trying to kill me and i'm alone.

• Like 2

Contrasting

Passive mode solves everything you just complained about, excluding the LSC customs camping.

I remember I was playing with a group of friends when some guy in a tank (OMG such a surprise) killed us over and over until one of us finally blew him up. Then I said, "Hey, let's go spawn-kill him now" and of course, he left the session like a little PAB. It's people like him that make me lose my faith in humanity.

• Like 1

ThaSouljaCity

BUT WHYYYYY

Because f*ck passive mode, which is just a sign of weakness. I'd rather keep my pride intact fighting off some dumb griefer\troll rather than back down like a coward. Besides I like a good challenge.

Red Lynx 23

I had to use passive mode and stand on a ledge tonight, after encountering one of those invincible Zentorno drivers. Shooting him from the side, and shooting the back with an RPG did nothing to his car. He killed me three times while driving backwards. So I went passive and reported him for the glitching.

Gotta admit, it does tend to piss me off when the same player just keeps hunting me down again and again for absolutely no reason; I mean, once is fine, but when I see a player coming towards me on the map I tend to put my gun away and just wait, totally unthreatening, for them to either approach me or move on. I'm not in it to kill other players unless previously agreed that that's what we're gonna do, or unless they kill me first. I tend to have a 'three-kill buffer' where they can kill me up to three times before I decide that I'm gonna have to do something about it.

I know that's how some people like to play and, fine, that's cool, everyone plays differently, but it does irritate me when i have to switch sessions just 'cos some idiot thinks it's funny to kill someone who clearly doesn't have any interest in killing them.

*shrugs* Ah well. I guess it's something to expect. Often I actually end up making allies and friends with the people who kill me and we end up having a laugh together, so it's not all bad.

• Like 1

R* Social:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ivi-ph03nix-ivi

Crews:

Killer Queens MC (Leader)

SOA Nomads Ireland (Lieutenant)

Redline Addicts (Lieutenant)

BUT WHYYYYY

Because f*ck passive mode, which is just a sign of weakness. I'd rather keep my pride intact fighting off some dumb griefer\troll rather than back down like a coward. Besides I like a good challenge.

A sign of weakness? Pride itself can be a sign of weakness. You heard the quote about pride being held by the foolish man?

The only 'dumb' one is the person allowing someone to grief them. But as long as you don't moan about it, keep on going.

I remember that when i saw a tank and i pressed "Find a new session"

Just go to Passive mode or Find a new server.

SMFtwstdHICK

BUT WHYYYYY

Buddy,

If it has to be explained to you, you will never get it.. That's fine, some do, and some don't.

BUT WHYYYYY

Buddy,

If it has to be explained to you, you will never get it.. That's fine, some do, and some don't.

I get it, its foolish pride. :panic:

Guarantee 95% of people who complain about being griefed are the ones who take too much pride over their avatar getting killed.

Edited by Lay

ThaSouljaCity

BUT WHYYYYY

A sign of weakness? Pride itself can be a sign of weakness. You heard the quote about pride being held by the foolish man?

The only 'dumb' one is the person allowing someone to grief them. But as long as you don't moan about it, keep on going.

*shrugs* I guess I'm just a fool that puts his pride over everything then. Sadly, I was raised that way.

Edited by Zeuez

For me, I kill whoever I feel fit. I don't think about honor in A game. Before I bought the game I knew the online factors especially free roam. I will be killed by other players, and will have to retaliate in circumstances. It's gotten to the point you have to be witty with PVP combat that requires experience with the gun mechanics. So, I will have to practice my art on prey in order to survive frequent clashes with players.that have similar dog eat dog ideology.

Edited by BaderTank