Classic Car DLC

AccountNoLongerUsed

AccountNoLongerUsed

Basically, a DLC where you can get classic versions of modern GTA vehicles, such as Bravado Buffalo C, Vapid Dominator C, as well as other classic cars. which can be bought in their clean forms at Legendary Motorsports. Dont have enough money? You can get cheaper, rusty versions at Southern Super Autos. I know, most will think this is a stupid idea.

Cars:

Bravado Buffalo C: Dodge Charger 60s

Vapid Dominator C: Ford Mustang 60s

Bravado Ultraraptor- Plymouth Superbird

Imponte OMG- Pontiac GTO 60s

and more.

Edited by X12-1992
  • Like 3

The Amazing Warrener

Fantastic, I'd love to have a Classic Dominator. Would be cool to cruise around in a 1967 Mustang

• Like 1

MitchMaljers

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo.
Voodoo_GTA_IV.png

Enough said.

• Like 2

The Amazing Warrener

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo.

Voodoo_GTA_IV.png

Enough said.

You want a classic version of an already very old car? That's kinda overkill, though running around in a Flintstones cart throwing rocks at players IS admittedly cool :p

Classic Buffalo = Dukes

Other classic ideas

Stanier = Mark 2 Jaguar or XJ6/12 (Daimler Sovereign variant)

Pfister Comet = SA version

Ubermacht Oracle = E24 M5

Ubermacht Zion= M635i

Banshee = AC/Shelby Cobra

Gauntlet = 70's Challenger

Felon = Mk1 or 2 Quatroportte

Bullet = Ford GT40

Sentinel = E30 M3

Issi = Classic Cooper (hard top only or auto test variant Autotest3.jpeg)

Schwartzer = amg 300sel 6.3 1971_mercedes-benz_300_sel_6-3_amg_1.jpg

Feltzer = Merc 190e Cosworth

Edited by Cudwieser

Defender1904

Voodoo_GTA_IV.png

Enough said.

You want a classic version of an already very old car? That's kinda overkill, though running around in a Flintstones cart throwing rocks at players IS admittedly cool :p

YESSSSSSSS

AccountNoLongerUsed

Classic Buffalo = Dukes

I mean a classic Bravado Buffalo in that its based off the classic Dodge Charger, not the San Andreas one that was based off the 1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro.

Edited by X12-1992

MitchMaljers

Voodoo_GTA_IV.png

Enough said.

I meant a clean version of that piece of sh*t we now have, Also I must admit I kinda did not read the OP's post very well.

Classic Buffalo = Dukes

I mean a classic Bravado Buffalo in that its based off the classic Dodge Charger, not the San Andreas one that was based off the 1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro.

640px-Dukes-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

Dukes

00.jpg

70's charger

284.jpg

Bravado Buffalo

800px-2010_Dodge_Charger_SRT-8_--_08-12-

2010 Charger

• Like 1

AccountNoLongerUsed

^problem is Dukes is a Imponte (Pontiac) vehicle, not a Bravado (Dodge). Also must have been think of another vehicle that looks similar to the 82-92 camaro/ the SA Buffalo, maybe the Ruiner.

Edited by X12-1992

I know it's only been in gta:sa but I wouldn't say no to a gta:v windsor.:)

Windsor-GTASA-front.jpg

I'd throw so much money at R* if they did this.

After the Hipster update, I think R* is listening to us gearheads and including what we want. Hell, why not add a special racing/car centered pack.

^problem is Dukes is a Imponte (Pontiac) vehicle, not a Bravado (Dodge). Also must have been think of another vehicle that looks similar to the 82-92 camaro/ the SA Buffalo, maybe the Ruiner.

I know I'm being a prick, but I don't think it is overly relevant what the Marque is. The manufacturer names have a tendency to change. The intruder was a different Marque in GTAIV yet in a karin now.

The 80's camero is the ruiner. The classic camero is in the game as well as the vigero

AccountNoLongerUsed

I know I'm being a prick, but I don't think it is overly relevant what the Marque is. The manufacturer names have a tendency to change. The intruder was a different Marque in GTAIV yet in a karin now.

The 80's camero is the ruiner. The classic camero is in the game as well as the vigero

Actually the Ruiner is based off third-generation Pontiac Firebird, and third-generation Chevrolet Camaro, which both used the same body type, since both were GM vehicles.

Also added some car ideas to the FP.

Edited by X12-1992