GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

TrueLife Roleplay - (Xbox 360)

MQForbes

Established in late 2012, Truelife is a roleplay clan for Grand Theft Auto V. We pride ourselves on creating enjoyable roleplays for people interested. As a group of roleplaying enthusiasts our members are intelligent and can handle anything Truelife throws at them. Whether you drive a taxi or pilot a private jet there is always a job in hand for you. Ranging from free roams to content created scenarios the clan holds role plays as often as they can. If you own an Xbox 360, a headset and a copy of GTA V I suggest you contact us. We hope to see and get to know you in our future games. Happy Role playing guys!

If you are interested in taking part in a semi-realistic roleplay clan or have any questions then please contact GT: MQForbes

Our rules, jobs, and various other information is held at our site at: http://truelife-roleplay.weebly.com/

Our Social Club Account: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/true_life_role_play

Thanks for your time and please check out our site!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

T.L.R.P. is a role play clan that has a variety of jobs
such as Military,cops,criminals anything you name it and we will work with
you. We have over a year of experience and are currently expanding to new horizons
to create a more enjoyable and interactive role play for players to
have a lot to provide for military and tactical enthusiasts with
scenarios in and out of life role plays. We use programs such as
Zello to help immersion and to keep a more desirable atmosphere. We
have a Governor,laws and police to over watch your actions.

We also have a economy and real estate for property all across San
Andreas. This role play is a commitment you need be in 2 role plays
a month which is THE BARE MINUMUM. If you are interested in applying message
MQForbes or USMC Ralphie.

• 4 weeks later...

can i join

Sorry for the late but yes absolutely.

Edited by MQForbes

Can I join? How many members do you have?

Sure, we currently have upwards of thirty players, but our games usually average 12 people.

Thanks, I sent you both friend requests. If the both of you have any questions feel free to contact my GT: MQForbes. I have been a bit busy with some personal stuff, but I should be able to get back to you before the end of the weekend.

I'm on XboxOne. Sorry for not posting before.

Sorry, we currently don't have any members or games for that console right now. But, TLRP does have positive relations with another clan called TLC which is on the one. There is a thread somewhere on these forums that was started by GUN405. Go check him out.

So is this on xbox 1 or 360

TLRP is currently on the Xbox 360 and should be for the foreseeable future. But we are working hard to open up roleplay opportunities for the Xbox One as well.

• 1 month later...

This is probably the best Roleplay server on Gta online Xbox 360 . It's a lot of fun and I severely hope others join me and everyone else on the server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...