GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Heist Update On August 5!

gtamozy

----------------------

At least post the video so I can see along to my butthurt, noob.

You. You sir are so funny. I fell off my my bed laughing, I've never laughed so hard. Where have you been all my life?

No. Wait a minute. I lied. I can see why people are starting to hate squeakers such as yourself.

589.gif

Edit: I may be the only one but I actually like this song...

Edited by Cripto136
  • Like 3

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

You. You sir are so funny. I fell off my my bed laughing, I've never laughed so hard. Where have you been all my life?

No. Wait a minute. I lied. I can see why people are starting to hate squeakers such as yourself.

looool i knew it was funny wanna see more?????

AllDay808HI

You have no idea how to troll, kid. This instantly gives an IP ban. Better luck next time, from a different location.

inb4thelock

You have no idea how to troll, kid. This instantly gives an IP ban. Better luck next time, from a different location.

coooool

This is an unfunny joke from 2007, OP. Troll harder. Don't.

inb4thelock

coooool its called 3g bitchhh

I'll pass but thanks for the offer. Maybe if I wasn't feeling like ten tanks haven't just run me over

Major fail.

Looks like someone just wants to be noticed. Guess you mommy and daddy arent showing u the love you need at home.

Poor baby I would feel bad for you if you mattered to me in the slightest. But you don't so i'll just laugh at u instead haha..

<snip>

You're not alone. It's a pretty good song. :)

But the threads arising today are pretty sad, anyway.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

I'll pass but thanks for the offer. Maybe if I wasn't feeling like ten tanks haven't just run me over

but they just did

Major fail.

Looks like someone just wants to be noticed. Guess you mommy and daddy arent showing u the love you need at home.

Poor baby I would feel bad for you if you mattered to me in the slightest. But you don't so i'll just laugh at u instead haha..

<snip>

You're not alone. It's a pretty good song. :)

But the threads arising today are pretty sad, anyway.

mee tooo man

Brock Elvis

Oh, you got me. I feel so ashamed for clicking on this unsuspectable thread.

Major fail.

momma and daddy? you aint got a dad bahahaha

Oh, you got me. I feel so ashamed for clicking on this unsuspectable thread.

YUSSS LOOOOL 12 year old revenge bahahaha

AllDay808HI

inb4thelock

coooool its called 3g bitchhh
There is [possibly] a way to block you from entering this website by not blocking your IP, but "not having clearance" (how I would put it. I'm not an expert, okay.). I'm not sure, but leave it to the experts to deal with a squeaker like you. Or better yet, give it time and let your "mommy" stop internet access after she finds out about your history of hentai or whatever you little kids watch these days.

Don't know about that heist update, but I can confirm that you are banned until August 5th.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise