CricKetVarble

CricKetVarble

Remember when we were all supposed to die? A horrible apocalyptic disaster was to take out all of humanity? What if there's some huge group of people underground in a bomb shelter with a lifetime supply of food thinking the world has been destroyed? And in the year 2022 they'll come out expecting the world to be destroyed but in reality human life carried on as normal.

Edited by CricKetVarble

universetwisters

That would be unfortunate.

I never got the whole 2012 phenomenon anyway. So what, an ancient calendar ended. That's like me building a bomb shelter and stocking up on canned goods because my 2014 calendar is on "November".

sTgL5iS.png

Lol, am I a terrible person that I wouldn't feel bad for them and I'd just laugh? Haha, wow.

Anyone remember Y2K? That was a good one.

:panic:

jMNM8n3.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I remember May 2011, everyone suddenly saying it's the rapture, thinking wait isn't that 2012? Then nothing happened on either dates.

Good times.

Mr. Scratch

What? We're gonna die? Again? What is it, like the 3rd time already?

Remember how nothing happened ever?

L71cGcK.png

Spider-Vice

I remember May 2011, everyone suddenly saying it's the rapture, thinking wait isn't that 2012? Then nothing happened on either dates.

Good times.

Was it not November 11 2011? I seem to remember something like that. Also Y2k was far more interesting than 2012 because unprepared computers actually f*cked up. :p

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Doc Rikowski

Movie wasn't that bad though. ;)

• Like 2

My parents were having a party during Y2K and right before it was supposed to happen, my dad turned the breaker off and all the lights and music went out .. we were all like 'Oh sh*tttttt.. it really f*cking happened!? What do we do!!?' .. then we heard him laughing.. not cool at all man. Not cool at all. I was 14.. good times.

Edited by GunWrath

z9wmcu3.png

Ah, Y2K, meteors, Global Warming, the Mayan Prophecy, Planet X. So many crazy theories. I love how you can base down every single person who believes in these things to:

"Just kidding...The world really won't end now."

"BUT NEXT TIME, OH NEXT TIME YOU BETTER f*ckIN' BELIEVE WE GO'N BURN IN HELL WHEN THE METEORS COME A FALLIN' DOWN."

Humans will be around for a while longer.

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

I remember listening to the Dark Side of the Moon album an hour before it was all gonna go down. I was prepared.

• Like 2

What if there's some huge group of people underground in a bomb shelter with a lifetime supply of food thinking the world has been destroyed? And in the year 2022 they'll come out expecting the world to be destroyed but in reality human life carried on as normal.

I am pretty sure those freaks found out that the world keeps going on nearly two years ago.

Ai®a©ob®a

Movie wasn't that bad though. ;)

Blast From The Past!

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

Jolly Swagman

What ever happened with the bird flue and SARS? They were gonna wipe us out too.

i used to love sucking down a big old can of sars

esl10365_fm-1_zps6af5056d.jpg

• Like 2

GrandMaster Smith

That would be unfortunate.

I never got the whole 2012 phenomenon anyway. So what, an ancient calendar ended. That's like me building a bomb shelter and stocking up on canned goods because my 2014 calendar is on "November".

Well in all fairness that wasn't what the prophecy actually said. I think they claimed it was just the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. There was some importance to it but I can't really remember what, but it wasn't supposed to actually be the end of the world.. I think that hollywood movie just forced everyone think that.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Good times.

Was it not November 11 2011? I seem to remember something like that. Also Y2k was far more interesting than 2012 because unprepared computers actually f*cked up. :p

Both actually.

Apparently the latest prophesy is Dec. 21, 2014. We'll see how that goes.

I stayed up the whole night on Dec. 21st, 2012, everyone said "sh*t'll be hitting the fan" and everything but nothing out of the ordinary, apart from an airplane traveling in the wrong direction.

VWSTp.png

EpicWafflez515

I remember I was sick on that day December 21, 2012, it was Friday and the day before Winter Break starts. You would think anyone would not notice I was not there at school or at least forgot about it during the 2 weeks of no school. Well that's the thing when school started again everyone in home room remember and called me a pussy for being scared to go because the world was ending. Good Times.... :)

Harwood Butch3r

The irony is if people would shut the f*ck up about doomsday prophecies that's when we'd probably be wiped out.

The sad part is, that Serb above me couldn't be anymore correct.

• Like 1

Fuzzknuckles

Good times.

NOTHING HAPPENED? What the f*ck is wrong with you?

May 20th, 2011. RANDY THE MACHO MAN SAVAGE died. He was the only person taken by the rapture and therefore was the only person God deemed worthy of salvation.

Of course, it's just coincidence, because there's no God, but yeah. RIP Randy.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

My parents were having a party during Y2K and right before it was supposed to happen, my dad turned the breaker off and all the lights and music went out .. we were all like 'Oh sh*tttttt.. it really f*cking happened!? What do we do!!?' .. then we heard him laughing.. not cool at all man. Not cool at all. I was 14.. good times.

Your dad sounds awesome.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Good times.

NOTHING HAPPENED? What the f*ck is wrong with you?

May 20th, 2011. RANDY THE MACHO MAN SAVAGE died. He was the only person taken by the rapture and therefore was the only person God deemed worthy of salvation.

Of course, it's just coincidence, because there's no God, but yeah. RIP Randy.

It was May 21 that was the prophesy, but yeah if anything the true date of the rapture was May 20 becasue of Macho MAn

Since the beginning of mankind, man has been prophesying the end of the world as we know it.

_47141140_end_is_at_handhulton.jpg

People are freaks. It's one thing to be a nut that predicts the end of the world, it's another thing when seemingly normal people believe them.

Edited by trip

I remember how worried I was.

I masturbated and drank Pepsi like it really was the last day of my life.

Oh well, it was fun.

Oh, and to the proposed scenario, I'd probably laugh.

Sugar Free Nos

Pfft, everyone knows the world is going to end on Saturday Oct. 23, 2077.

cixJdfg.png