The unrealistic things about grand theft auto online

Ryeshock

I've been playing this game for about 4 months now and there are a lot of things that stand out as unrealistic. Like how the mechanic is always there to deliver your car. Does he even have a life. What are some unrealistic things you guys see in the game

Didnt know gta 5 was supposed too be realistic.

This is just for fun dude the things listed here are just to show the deeper side to some things like how the mechanic is available all the time

I find the mechanic bit funny, as long as I'm paying him, he better not have a life, beyond keeping track of my rides...... :lol:

I find the law enforcement, at a very unrealistic pattern of actions. For instance, you get the cops called on you. The second a cop sees you, now you have two stars...... and the pattern sticks, as long as you don't run a cop over, or shoot back at them...... No way.

How about when you rob a store, way out in Grapeseed. Who the hell would be around to call the cops? and if it's you second store in a row, or you shoot the clerk on accident, :panic: Now you have three on the tree, and a helicopter on your tail, until you lose them all........ Instead of all the harassment from law enforcement, why not just toss us in jail, and make us pony up the bail? or something a bit more real?

Or, my final offering. How about the cops were watching my crime spree from the last session, and when I walk out of my apartment, I notice a jet black marauder, with fed spooks in it, watching my place. and who would expect that 3am kicking in the front door, when I've become beyond a menace to the brothas' in blue...... or black, lmao! :rampage:

SolidSnails

You get one star for the cops being called on you. Two stars for resisting arrest(running) or carrying a gun and three stars for shooting a cop. Then after ___ amount of cops are killed swat is called on you.

don ovdi' island

Actually the mechanic isn't available all the time. Call your PV, let somebody blow it up right when you get it. Now call him again.. see what happens.

• Like 1

I miss those times where the mechanic would deliver the vehicle himself, so we could beat him up so he would learn the lesson about not driving away with then.

Edited by DJ_DC99

Never go full retard.

*Stands on dirt road*

Mechanic: "sh*t sorry! I can't get your ride there at the moment!"

*Walks 5 feet to main road*

Mechanic: "I'm Johnny on the spot! I'll hook you up!"

Grumpy-Goat-

It's a game I'm not looking for utter realism. But now that you mention it, it's totally unrealistic that when I die I magically come to life again. I mean... That's soooooo unrealistic. It would be better if we died we has to start out as a whole new character all over again including the race with Lamar.

• Like 5

Defender1904

f*ck off its not a simulator, stop moaning how unrealistic the game is if you think you can do better!

• Like 1

JoeBoneless

Ummmm

I killed half the population and only paid $500 or whatever to get my car back?

How about being able to stuff cash into our phones and it becoming banked? What is the point of ATMs?

• Like 4

Having visible bullet holes riddled throughout your body and you just a beat boppin through LS like it ain't nothing a couple eColas can't fix.

I can carry a 1000 lbs of guns and ammo in my pocket and whimsically summon a parachute from my ass.

RavingWithJesus

Having visible bullet holes riddled throughout your body and you just a beat boppin through LS like it ain't nothing a couple eColas can't fix.

I can carry a 1000 lbs of guns and ammo in my pocket and whimsically summon a parachute from my ass.

haha this^ and yeah giving Lester a call to remove your wanted level even when cops have been shooting you in the face until you die for barely touching their car, only to have them suddenly stop and drive away. Just being able to be shot 10 million times plus being fine with that after eating a candy bar. Talk about realistic!

Edited by ajdude1

Potato Bean

There is somehow a magical camera following your person around and that is what you see through, instead of seeing it through the characters eyes.

SM64Camera--article_image.jpg

f*ck off its not a simulator, stop moaning how unrealistic the game is if you think you can do better!

My, my, aren't we pissy?.......

Look away, if you don't like open dialog. No sh*t it isn't simulator....... :panic: You want a cookie?

walk into an amunation and casually pick a minigun off the wall and walk out and murder people

SolidSnails

walk into an amunation and casually pick a minigun off the wall and walk out and murder people

well with american's and all there shootings. Isnt that what americans do?

Being able to magically direct deposit cash from your wallet into the bank without ever knowing where the bank is.

If you have the cash and proper paperwork, its entirely possible. So is the tank through town.

The lack of attention to military security. Sometimes I can only imagine what the air trafficking-and-control people are doing up there.

Operator- Hmm, it seems like an unidentified Aircraft is flying towards the base. Meh, I'll let 'em through, it's probably just some civilians trying to get to Mt. Chiliad or something.

Oh, what's that? It's an Attack Helicopter outfitted with rockets and machine guns? I'm sure they're friendly. What? Okay okay, fine, I'll issue out a warning.

*Ahem* Attention incoming aircraft you're entering unauthorized airspace and stuff, turn back or... Huh, that's strange, he's parachuting now. Oh relax, he's clearly not a terrorist, I mean just look at that parachute, it's Red White and Blue!

Huh, he still is coming closer though... tell you what, if he lands inside the base, we'll sound the sirens and send 1 jeep to slowly drive over to him. Sound good?

He's hijacking a jet? Wait, what happened to that 1 guy who was guarding it? He's dead? Alright, just send Nick up there to take him out. Hey Nick, we've got another jet being stolen and we- wait a sec, hold on I've just received a message from the President himself! It says to not shoot down the stolen jet, everything is under control. Okay, nevermind Nick I guess you can go back to your business.

Man, this is like the seventeenth time this week that a jet got stolen and the President called and told us not to shoot it down. I mean, it's almost like it's not even the President, but some guy who claims to be the President in order to help people steal jets! But how ridiculous would that be? Ah, I love this country.

What's that? I'm fired? But Why?

Oh. Well..... f*ck.

Red Lynx 23

Commit all manner of crimes, and as long as the cops don't see you directly you can enter your garage or home. They won't come in after you.

• Like 2

muddeprived

How my guy eats all that junk food and heals instantly but never takes a dump or piss.

• Like 3

Coming back from the dead quicker than Jesus.

Still with the amount of times I get wasted I'm quite glad I don't have to wait 3 days to play again

A volleyball net is as hard as a wall...

• Like 3

Documents that are dropped during RR mission can stop a semi truck dead in its tracks if hit.

How I control every aspect of day to day business with a set of controller sticks and some buttons

• Like 2

Bald? No problem! Come to our Barber shop and we will make your head magically grow some hair!

Never go full retard.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

I miss those times where the mechanic would deliver the vehicle himself, so we could beat him up so he would learn the lesson about not driving away with then.

Oh my god this. Everyone I know was so happy when they removed him. Even though half the time he'd show up with it and then drive off, it was kind of fun to chase him down and have to shoot him to get your vehicle. And then sometimes he'd try to fight you after he got out of you car and he'd get a baton to the face.

I5D6EKI.jpg

Good times

Edited by KronicKapture
  • Like 3