GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone else get the pre-order poster?

Donald_Duck_ GTA5

One on the left looks classy.

I got 2 Franklin&Chop ones though.

6IBTBOM.png

malcolmfunktion

Is Franklin and chop not on the other side of the hooker getting busted poster? That's how mine is...

I think I have the pre order edition (pre order gets a blimp right?).I have a two sided map of SanAndreas/Los Santos,one page shows Los Santos and small bits of Blaine and Paleto while the other side is the full map.

I got Michael and on the other side is the GTA V with multiple pictures like the game cover. I didn't pre-order. Just gave me one when I went first thing in the morning after it came out. Thought everyone got one. My gf isn't gonna let me put it up in our house tho

Edit- yeah pre order prob came with a nicer poster than I got. Thought it'd be cool to try to get franklin and Trevor's too, if I had anywhere to put them up. Gotta buy a bigger house with a man cave.

Edited by rickreim

got the pre-order poster and the big ass display box when i got my game (at 4 in the morning)

I gave mine to some little kid inside the store looking at 3ds games. He seemed pretty happy with it.

• Like 3

I think I have the pre order edition (pre order gets a blimp right?).I have a two sided map of SanAndreas/Los Santos,one page shows Los Santos and small bits of Blaine and Paleto while the other side is the full map.

I believe they're talking about the Pre Order for one. The 360 offered the blimp

kjahcleveland

I have a blueprint map and the double side poster with mike and frank opening up their new Assault Rifles. I display my CE box, GTA V zippo, and the bullet whistle.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Doesn't everyone get a blimp? Pre-order bonuses (digital) are such a clusterf*ck, not sure if I managed to buy someone else's copy or if they just put the codes in all of the first shipments. I can think of 3 games in the past year that has happened to me with (gta v, south park the stick of truth, and diablo 3)

I got the map of SA, but I put all of the posters I received from GTA III and up in one collage.

lVGUy96l.jpg

• Like 1

Irish O'African

Sb0Q7Tn.jpg

I know you are just trolling on some of the threads here, including this one. But, no one cares. Your bragging is 10 months too late, kid.

I have a blueprint map and the double side poster with mike and frank opening up their new Assault Rifles. I display my CE box, GTA V zippo, and the bullet whistle.

I assume you won those? Those two items never came with the Collector's Edition. As far as I know of, since I too own the GTA V Collector's Edition, what came with it was a Los Santos SnapBack Cap, GTA V Bank Bag, Los Santos Bank Bag Key, SteelBook GTA V Case, GTA V Los Santos Blueprint Map, and GTA V Collector's Edition Downloadable Content.

Edited by MichaelK91