GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Easiest Survival map for two players on auto aim?

The_Mossberg500

The_Mossberg500

Anyone know any easy ones? I find a lot of them to be easy but take forever,

>Easiest

>Auto Aim

whew, you're gonna get a lot of stupid comments for that.

But to answer your question, the one at the mill up in Sandy Shores is pretty easy. Just take cover behind one of the outer walls, and pop each guy with a pistol.

Boneyard,

2 people camp behind the trailer between the red wall, 1 person on each side covers the map...

Edit. Someone beat me to it.. even got the name right

Edited by Flicksy

spelunking.uranus

Boneyard is easy with autoaim for even 1 person I have done it many times on my own.

You can do them all with autoaim as long as you find good cover and shoot all the enemy men.

sh*t dick LOL :D

Boneyard,

2 people camp behind the trailer between the red wall, 1 person on each side covers the map...

This. I have soloed Boneyard before. Two people will have a dirt simple time making it through.

EarthboundMysfit

Processed is fairly easy to one-man, from the right spot... Two-man would be even easier.

Processed

HERE

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by staticguy
  • Like 3

LanaDelRey888

Processed is the easiest for me. Can do that alone and low on ammo (new character) plenty of attack points with cover. Map is small and health/armor are all located close to each other.

double post

Edited by staticguy

if you know where to hide on the map(s) there all pretty easy . even maze bank can be done with jus two people you just have to hide behind the glass pillars one person covering each side should be enough.

AceThaCreator

Sandy shores is pretty easy along with boneyard but we if going by the difficulty then:

From hardest to easiest

Legion square

Industrial

Sawmill

Del perro pier

Sandy shores

Maze Bank

Processed

Boneyard

Sandy Survival.

One player hides behind the blue wheelie bin near the center of the map and the second player camps at the white shed at the other side of the street.

Easiest 30k in the game.

MONKEYbusinezz5

Del Perro Pier is easy to do with anybody if you know the right spot to camp. The perfect place is the behind the short wall (your back will be facing the beach) by the roller coaster. Nobody goes there until the last few waves.

The_Mossberg500

>Easiest

>Auto Aim

whew, you're gonna get a lot of stupid comments for that.

But to answer your question, the one at the mill up in Sandy Shores is pretty easy. Just take cover behind one of the outer walls, and pop each guy with a pistol.

I only do it for missions nowadays and you can't find a death match server in free aim

LanaDelRey888

Almost been a year and I still haven't managed Wave 10 on Sawmill.

\My first and only experience there playing with another guy there was horrendous.. never attempted again.

Legion Square is relatively easy IF you're playing with someone who is like minded and has experience in that map, and helps cover you and not just watch you get shot and die.

Processed.

CarScrapyard5.jpg

Take cover between the pipes and the car wreck. You can go AFK without getting killed.

Processed

HERE

maxresdefault.jpg

This. Processed is the easiest of all the survivals hands down, no contest. You can also use the other shed thing next to this as they both work just as well.

Edited by Semperfiman550

Yes processed is the most auto aim friendly, small map, no range needed, lots of cover. It's also the most boring

Processed or Sandy shores. Get through the first three levels super quick by going on top of a building.

For processed it's right up the stairs behind where u spawn. Move to middle and can get a little behind roof line by backing up past high point of roof if getting shot. Jump down between levels and grab armor.

Sandy shores, onto trash can and up above tattoo shop. Can shoot them as they spawn and turn to shoot by north end.

Then both have good hiding places from there on out.

A Maned Wolf

Sandy Shores.

Just stand on top of the dumpster behind the "Chinese Restaurant" sign, and shoot over the wall.

Sandy Shores is the easiest, IMO. If you hide in the doorway behind the dumpster you can pretty much solo it.

Sandy Shores gets my vote. Get behind the tattoo shop and stand behind the blue trash bin. One covering the opposite corner the other covering left.

boneyard, processed, and sandy survival

i made a 90k playlist with those 3

Ballistic Jello

ProcessedHERE

maxresdefault.jpg

This this this. I have soled Processed from this spot 25 times I bet.

Those who keep saying Boneyard are flat wrong. You can get wasted behind that shed by one second of unlucky chopper piloting, especially at low ranks.

2rqkacm.jpg